Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these random people she's on a boat with on her stories? There's something so dodgy and vague about her.

Reactions: 3
Who are these random people she's on a boat with on her stories? There's something so dodgy and vague about her.
This is the guy who hired the boat

• Wow
Something about her never sits right with me. It seems like she's almost always with people she's meeting for the first time if that makes sense? She doesn't seem to have regular people in her life. The way she never shuts up I don't think she's a loner by choice 🤣
I don't really know a lot about Dubai and the culture there but it looks a lovely but expensive city!

Reactions: 5
Something about her never sits right with me. It seems like she's almost always with people she's meeting for the first time if that makes sense? She doesn't seem to have regular people in her life. The way she never shuts up I don't think she's a loner by choice 🤣
I don't really know a lot about Dubai and the culture there but it looks a lovely but expensive city!
She never appeared to have any real friends when she lived in the UK.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't say she's ever had particularly good skin? I also love how she makes out she had something along the lines of PT career. She sold a copy and paste guide and failed at selling a bunch of leggings 🙄
I know-she makes out that she had PT clients etc. Maybe she did but not as far as I remember. She started a PT qualification with ‘shredded by science’ which no longer exists. I suspect she didn’t finish it otherwise she’d have been banging on about it. These guys coached her for her single powerlifting competition (which she didn’t do as well as she’d hoped so blamed it on a ‘medical condition’. People bomb out of powerlifting comps all the time-some days it’s just not going to happen so just own it, pick yourself up and go again! Similar scenario for the bikini comp-didn’t place so just gave up. See a pattern here?)They also allowed her to put her name to an e book ‘guide to macros’ and wrote the training guide she putout ‘strength feed’ or whatever it was called. Something happened, big fall out ?because she now doesn’t mention that fact when she talks about it taking all the credit.
I remember the leggings! You’d think to check to product before ordering hundreds of pairs!

Some interesting stories today
The rant 😂 Lauren, stop pretending you are outraged on behalf of your ‘staff’ no one, not even you would make people work over Christmas to sort out a few email problems. This is her getting pissy because she is the one who has some work to do sorting out minor user errors. The rudeness is all from her. How arrogant! Clearly nuts!

She didn't spend any time with family or friends (if she has any) over Christmas. All she cares about is making money.

She didn't spend any time with family or friends (if she has any) over Christmas. All she cares about is making money.
It is very sad when you step back and look at it. Didn't she used to be quite close to her Dad? I'm sure he was in a lot of her videos back in the daty

Reactions: 4
It is very sad when you step back and look at it. Didn't she used to be quite close to her Dad? I'm sure he was in a lot of her videos back in the daty
I remember her dad and her brother being in her stories. She lived with her dad, as far as I recall. This is going back quite a few years ago when I used to follow her. She said she wasn't close to her mum.

I remember her dad and her brother being in her stories. She lived with her dad, as far as I recall. This is going back quite a few years ago when I used to follow her. She said she wasn't close to her mum.
Yeah from what I can remember her dad seemed to have a fair bit of money and a nice big house. I don't think I've ever heard her mentioning her mother?

Yeah from what I can remember her dad seemed to have a fair bit of money and a nice big house. I don't think I've ever heard her mentioning her mother?
Yeah, they had a big house in Epsom. I think they have since moved. I remember her saying that her dad now lives close to where her ex lives with his new partner. She mentioned her Mum one time. She said her and her brother went to live with their dad when her parents separated and that she didn't get on with her mum.

Yeah, they had a big house in Epsom. I think they have since moved. I remember her saying that her dad now lives close to where her ex lives with his new partner. She mentioned her Mum one time. She said her and her brother went to live with their dad when her parents separated and that she didn't get on with her mum.
Fair dos to her Dad for raising her and her disabled brother if their mother wasn't that involved. I did a major scroll back through her Insta earlier and found she had a boyfriend for a short period of time a while back!

Reactions: 1
I just had this random thought last night. How do we think Lauren would go as a candidate on The Apprentice with Sir Alan? You know, being all entrepreneurial and successful and all that.... 🤣

Overweight, christ alive. I'm glad she's probably lost a lot of her younger female followers because this is a terrible thing to be putting out there for them to see.
I've literally seen her rinse & recycle this image for a good 6 years now 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've literally seen her rinse & recycle this image for a good 6 years now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh I know, old maccie ds over there 🙄 she doesn't look anywhere near overweight, chances are her bmi was a little high because she's quite short! Can't say I think she was that concerned about it with the cut of dress she's wearing..

Reactions: 1
I think she's overdone it with her training as she's said it's stopped her having her periods.

She also always repeats her story about dropping out of uni and leaving her 'successful corporate job', but that was a risk most people can't afford to take.