Lauren (its_laurens_world)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both her and her husband just really give me the ick. Couple of attention seekers, something severely lacking with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yea to be fair my wee one was standing aided from about 7 months. She just seems plonked in that downstairs while her mum frantically cleans her already clean house. It’s not healthy.
Did anyone see the add for the place in Saltcoats? Looked pure shite and her voice over was painful 😂
Such a strange place for her to agree to colab with. I get it ! It was all free , but she'll never go back due to distance so what was the point . I doubt a small business would have paid her . It was just free day out . Does she know influencers that make it big are selective on what they promote
---
She looks absolutely haggard. Yet her sister seems fresh faced . But she doesn't really say Reva gives her a hard time . I don't know how to explain it but something about Lauren is not healthy it's written all over her face

Reactions: 6
How old is she? I would put her at late 30s / early 40s. Does she smoke? That mighy be it. Not great for the skin and can age you quickly

Reactions: 1
How old is she? I would put her at late 30s / early 40s. Does she smoke? That mighy be it. Not great for the skin and can age you quickly
I think she’s only 31/32 don’t quote me on that but!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she’s 32. I think it’s because she’s so thin and has big features (teeth/mouth) it just looks so odd and ages her!

I'm so bored of her content now. I was never excited by it, more curiosity but it's beyond tedious and boring now.

I wonder how long before her work put their foot down about reeva being there on her WFH days.
She says David stays until her morning nap, but that’s still a few hours left to work. An odd set up.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how long before her work put their foot down about reeva being there on her WFH days.
She says David stays until her morning nap, but that’s still a few hours left to work. An odd set up.
Yeah I'd be a bit pissed if I knew my colleague was potentially not pulling weight due to looking after kids all the time. I get it if you work from home and your kids sent home sick, but not all the time.
Also as a parent not giving my child 109% due to work isn't fair.

I find her baffling to be honest. Why don’t they watch their ongoings and she wouldn’t need to go back to work so early? It’s baffles me when people who drive fancy cars and have a big house aren’t willing to readjust their finances so that one of them can take a long Mat leave and then significantly cut their hours.

Reactions: 7
Shes posted before that R can't crawl yet, nearly 1 aswell usually they are trying to stand at that age
She said in a day in the life that they had been at the hospital to get her hips checked. She said she spoke about it on a live and wouldn’t talk about it again so not sure what the full story is

They said her hips were fine and if I remember correctly it was just something R was choosing to do. She might just be a baby that doesn’t crawl? Idk

Lauren had noticed she wouldn’t weight bear on one leg, and that the foot was turning in slightly. NHS mucked her about, so she paid to go private.
They checked the wee one out and all fine thankfully.
She used to talk about it on her videos - but was getting some comments that were making her more worried so decided to not mention it again x

Got a flight to krakow this morning and David walked on was glad to see she was no where to be seen or she would have vlogged the flight!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You wonder if that baby being strapped into that hard plastic seat constantly is anything to do with her lack of movement/sare hips.

You wonder if that baby being strapped into that hard plastic seat constantly is anything to do with her lack of movement/sare hips.
I know gives me the absolute fear that she has her in that seat and on top of the worktop! Clearly Reeva isn’t even attempting to push with her legs or she would be getting close to flipping that seat. She will have her 13 month review soon enough so hopefully Lauren might get some advice on helping her along to hit her milestones . If they have ruled out anything physical then Lauren should be able to help her to get her gross motor milestones so she doesn’t fall too far behind.
I suspect she isn’t pulling up either ?

Reactions: 3