Lauren (its_laurens_world)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her not declaring her ads properly wasn't annoying enough her voice is shocking.
I honestly don't believe that they think they are declaring correctly, it's infuriating.

Reactions: 3
If her not declaring her ads properly wasn't annoying enough her voice is shocking.
I honestly don't believe that they think they are declaring correctly, it's infuriating.
It’s the fact she works in HR and she’s not declaring AD’s and sharing waaaaay too much personal information online.
She’s a dafty

She works as a glorified admin girl for a two bob company. She's too thick to do anything else. The fact she shares the content of her daughter's nappy tells me all I need to know about this muppet.

Reactions: 4
She works as a glorified admin girl for a two bob company. She's too thick to do anything else. The fact she shares the content of her daughter's nappy tells me all I need to know about this muppet.
Does she not do HR? She's deffo trying to be a shitfluencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahhh one of them glorified admin people what a people manager title . Makes sense why she has zero concept about acceptable media policy.

Just seen she's deleted a load of negative comments on that ad 🫠

• Wow
So she only gifted her pals and sister cos it was free? I couldn't be arsed watching the full thing

What were the comments?
Somebody left a comment saying if she really wanted to support a small business then she should have paid, she went off on a rant about how they asked her etc. Then somebody else said about it should say AD etc, and she had another moan.
Then it suddenly had gone.
Why they can never take criticism I'll never understand, must be like living in a bubble where everybody must agree 🙄