Lauren (its_laurens_world)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck can be bothered or has the time to do the polishing before going to work. I can't be bothered at the best of times, much rather have a slow morning getting everybody ready and away before I get to work.

Reactions: 8
Just seen she had a page. She irritates the life out of me 🤣🤣 didn't mind her at first but she's actually really boring. Her voice goes through me. Glad to see I'm not alone 😂

Reactions: 6
Just seen she had a page. She irritates the life out of me 🤣🤣 didn't mind her at first but she's actually really boring. Her voice goes through me. Glad to see I'm not alone 😂
theres only so many times u can watch someone clean their house like a mad woman at half 7 in the morning & feed her child. Its the same shite every day. She would put u to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she only going back to work PT? Can’t wait till Reeva hits 2 and is a tornado 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched her for a while and would keep up with her vlogs but their all the same tit now it’s so boring there’s no need for 4 vlogs a day

Reactions: 4
I thought it was around Linwood as she has mentioned it
Nah, unfortunately not for us north glasgow residents 😂

She's in my gym all the time filming, so much so, im moving to another. She's a wee pollution as she swaggers about like she is some sort of fitness model and expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah, unfortunately not for us north glasgow residents 😂

She's in my gym all the time filming, so much so, im moving to another. She's a wee pollution as she swaggers about like she is some sort of fitness model and expert.
Her form is awful too, I cringe watching her do rdls 😭

She defo leaves reeva for overly prolonged periods by herself with the tv on.
She will have been cleaning away and in the shower etc then says “then I put R for her nap”
So the whole time prev R just downstairs alone with the dog.
There’s no way David is there all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She defo leaves reeva for overly prolonged periods by herself with the tv on.
She will have been cleaning away and in the shower etc then says “then I put R for her nap”
So the whole time prev R just downstairs alone with the dog.
There’s no way David is there all the time.
I kinda thought that too! When she says jumped in the shower but then I thought surely not as shes pretty over protecting about everything else and such a panickier! Shes not posting 2/3 videos a day now thankfully but then I suppose how many videos do we need of her doing a washing and her floors haha

My baby is round the same age as R and I can’t leave him for 2 seconds he’s crawling everywhere he doesn’t stay in one spot, surely R is the same? Unless she’s just glued to the tv

Reactions: 1
She fell backwards the other day i am sure she said & thats why she had the play pen now & that thing she had on her back in one of the videos incase she fell backwards again. She never said if it was when she was left alone mine you.

I have found my people. I can’t be doing with her. She pops up on my fyp all the time with her massive teeth (are they her actual teeth?) and her newbuild at the side of the m80🤣🤣🤣 living the dream babe

Reactions: 6
My baby is round the same age as R and I can’t leave him for 2 seconds he’s crawling everywhere he doesn’t stay in one spot, surely R is the same? Unless she’s just glued to the tv
Shes posted before that R can't crawl yet, nearly 1 aswell usually they are trying to stand at that age

As much as I can’t stand her, my wee girl never crawled and walked just before she turned 1. Not every baby crawls.

As much as I can’t stand her, my wee girl never crawled and walked just before she turned 1. Not every baby crawls.
I just meant surely she’s on the move or trying to, my wee boy can’t sit up on his own yet and he was preemie so I’m well aware about milestones.
From her videos it just looks like she leaves her constant in that living room on her own with the dog

Reactions: 1
I just meant surely she’s on the move or trying to, my wee boy can’t sit up on his own yet and he was preemie so I’m well aware about milestones.
From her videos it just looks like she leaves her constant in that living room on her own with the dog
Yea to be fair my wee one was standing aided from about 7 months. She just seems plonked in that downstairs while her mum frantically cleans her already clean house. It’s not healthy.
Did anyone see the add for the place in Saltcoats? Looked pure shite and her voice over was painful 😂

Reactions: 4