Lauren (its_laurens_world)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! She's just came up on my TikTok feed the baby who then chocks on her food and then regurgitates everything, and she thinks that's content

Reactions: 2
I find it so gob smacking the amount she has shared online. I stay nearby and you’d no doubt be able to identify her exact house from what she’s shared. Between showing her brand new Tesla, knowing they have a double garage so one of the biggest houses on the estate then sharing when David is working away. Also if she happens to share that she’s put her wee girl into nursery close by it’s clear what nursery that is…terrifying. Honestly for someone that is chartered in HR she has no common sense at all.

Reactions: 4
I find it so gob smacking the amount she has shared online. I stay nearby and you’d no doubt be able to identify her exact house from what she’s shared. Between showing her brand new Tesla, knowing they have a double garage so one of the biggest houses on the estate then sharing when David is working away. Also if she happens to share that she’s put her wee girl into nursery close by it’s clear what nursery that is…terrifying. Honestly for someone that is chartered in HR she has no common sense at all.
She’s said the nursery is just along the road from her work.
I could take you to her house just by what she’s shared

Reactions: 1
I could also take you to her house as well, i am familiar with that area because i love the B&M out there. If i was her i would change the videos of outside her house, the reg & make of the car etc all to private.

She’s the same as that Sadie queen, I know exactly what house she stays in just by watching her tik toks alone.
these influencers have zero safeguarding for theirselves and their children it’s terrible!!

Reactions: 10
She’s the same as that Sadie queen, I know exactly what house she stays in just by watching her tik toks alone.
these influencers have zero safeguarding for theirselves and their children it’s terrible!!
only care about the tiktok fame, no concern for their kids safety.

Reactions: 5
I know the area well… forever at the Asda and Costa up there. Is it not a polestar she’s got not a Tesla??

Reactions: 2
I know the area well… forever at the Asda and Costa up there. Is it not a polestar she’s got not a Tesla??
yeah thats what she has, its not a Tesla. Her car actually looks lovely but i am not a fan of electric cars ☺

Reactions: 3
Hope the couples wedding she was at have shared their wedding on social media before lauren has, she’s practically filmed every bloody detail and posted it to the world

Who the hell goes to a wedding & films as much as she has unless they are the paid videographer? She is absolutely mental! Can’t even eat her dinner without filming it 🥴

Reactions: 7
She basically just reviewed her pals wedding . What a cheeky wee cow, with her passive aggressive disses

Reactions: 7
i canny believe this poor couple have just had their whole wedding plastered on tik tok, absolutely no privacy or intimacy for them whatsoever, and Lauren’s making money off it 😅

I commented on her tiktok of the wedding and she replied to me then blocked me🤣

• Haha
I commented on her tiktok of the wedding and she replied to me then blocked me🤣
what did u say & what was her reply? It won’t be there now she has blocked u, big shitbag that she is. She must do this to anyone who is negative towards her as the comments are all blowing smoke up her arse.

what did u say & what was her reply? It won’t be there now she has blocked u, big shitbag that she is. She must do this to anyone who is negative towards her as the comments are all blowing smoke up her arse.
I said I hope the couple have managed to share their day before you have it’s an excessive amount of videos to post of a wedding that’s not your own, she replied with the couple got pictures back from their wedding and have shared them already and I told them I’d be filming tiktoks and going live😅

• Haha
I said I hope the couple have managed to share their day before you have it’s an excessive amount of videos to post of a wedding that’s not your own, she replied with the couple got pictures back from their wedding and have shared them already and I told them I’d be filming tiktoks and going live😅
i am still gobsmacked she went live. Why? Is the company at the wedding not enough? She is such an attention seeker & her man is just as bad. I am still trying to work out why being a guest at a wedding required 3 videos of the day, she is batshit mental!

Reactions: 8