Lauren (its_laurens_world)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Lauren would do well to follow Camilla from love island. Her little girl is delayed but Camilla deals with it incredibly, is informative and has a lovely platform where people share information

Reactions: 2
I just feel she isn't relaxed around Reeva and doesn't just chill and play with her . Everything so regimented and on a schedule .
---
I just feel she isn't relaxed around Reeva and doesn't just chill and play with her . Everything so regimented and on a schedule . Also has she ever posted about taking Reva swimming ?
---
Also we can all sit n say each child reach's milestones at different ages and you shouldn't compare children . But Reeva does seem delayed in a lot and I don't know if that's because Lauren is on high alert with her at all times . The way she acts when Reeva is eating is ridiculous. I get first time mum anxiety and all that . But by nearly 1 both my kids were eating pretty much the meals we were having . Is it a case Reva is delayed or is the mum holding her back

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The videos of R eating are so frustrating to watch. Gagging is normal, scary but normal! She takes the food away and gives her a purée 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It might be a sensory thing for Reeva . Delayed gross motor alone doesn’t mean there is anything wrong but together with food issues it might be something. Might not be might be
---
I notice she also stims a lot . Again could be nothing but I do hope Lauren isn’t ignoring it

It might be a sensory thing for Reeva . Delayed gross motor alone doesn’t mean there is anything wrong but together with food issues it might be something. Might not be might be
---
I notice she also stims a lot . Again could be nothing but I do hope Lauren isn’t ignoring it
I've noticed her stimming, like you say doesn't necessarily mean anything but worth watching. Her wee feet when she's excited 🥰 she is a gorgeous wee thing.

I think she would do well to take her to soft play type place like every day. Not to play as such but to encourage her to move and build strength. It’s a great way to really bring on your little ones gross motor if they are behind. Maybe don’t go to the gym and instead take her for an hour to just let her try and move.

Reactions: 5
Do you reckon she leaves the dog in the same room as R while she’s away cleaning? I could never imagine my dogs doing anything to a child but still would never leave them alone together.

Reactions: 6
---
Yep I noticed the stimming too .
---
I don't think her living room is baby friendly , she's papped in a play pen . And doesn't do any sensory play with her . She could do messy play out in the garden whilst the weather is nice .

Reactions: 4
Yep I noticed the stimming too .
---
I don't think her living room is baby friendly , she's papped in a play pen . And doesn't do any sensory play with her . She could do messy play out in the garden whilst the weather is nice .
Defo. She could get her outside with the water and sand tray . Sit her in a tuff tray with things like sand and perhaps some toys. so much she could do but she just seems to spend her life strapped onto a seat or a chair.
I’m just waiting on her biting back to say we don’t see their entire day on these Tik toks. No we don’t but given by the absolute drivel she includes on her clips I would find it weird if she did do interesting play with Reeva that she wouldn’t include it

Reactions: 5
A gifted eye test ffs…. Driving all the way to wishaw for a free eye test!! It’s not even close

She’s just posted an up close photo of her weans shite in the bath. Imagine she was your maw, what a life.

• Wow
  • Sick
She’s obviously got ocd. The amount she is cleaning and patching that little girl is very very sad

Reactions: 6
She’s obviously got ocd. The amount she is cleaning and patching that little girl is very very sad
Literally! The steam cleaning the floor everyday and dusting skirting boards 🤣 nobody gets that done with a small child in the house unless your leaving them to their own devices

I hope she has another baby. I’d love to see her deal with the chaos of 2 🤣 and hopefully a rowdy boy, as Reeva seems so timid and relaxed!
My boys would be climbing out the playpen and wrecking the joint!

It’s a shame as they seem a loving family and I would say good parents but I do not agree with showing your childs life, every meal, poo, day out, choking 🤦🏼‍♀️, baby class, hospital appointment online for everyone and not nice people to see! It’s far too much like she is there alone some weeks, she doesn’t hide where she stays etc it’s madness I just don’t get it! That poor child only knows having a phone stuck in her face.
And David’s birthday video he goes in to cuddle her and she totally blanks him as filming, like give it a break 😞 they don’t need the financial aspect of it, just enjoy life with your wee girl! Leave the filming

• Sad
Reactions: 9