Lauren (its_laurens_world)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we only see a glimpse of what goes on . But it seems like she struggles to sit and enjoy time with her baby . She seems to leave her sitting watching "Miss Rachel " whilst she manically cleans an already immaculate house . Uncles it's a structured activity like a baby class or walk with a pal she doesn't do much with her . I'm waiting for her to announce she has ADHD

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I found her from the Cameron house videos, didn’t expect to the get at least 2 videos a day of her cleaning, hoovering & feeding her wean.

you would think with her being in hr she would be more aware of privacy etc!

was it not her sister she phoned about the wedding or am I havering
It was someone in her comments who asked her to phone their sister & tell her that her wedding is cancelled.

Reactions: 2
Oh I’ve been waiting for this one! I know of her in real life. Always genuinely wondered how she’s got this far in life considering how thick she paints herself. And yeah I agree it’s absolutely terrifying the amount she shares. Deluded bird.
---
IMG_9324.png

ooooft the desperation is ripping out her.

Last edited:
Where is it she actually stays?
Wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing but if you know the area it’s deemed the new houses of that town.
Basically a farmer sold a field and they build as may
Oh I’ve been waiting for this one! I know of her in real life. Always genuinely wondered how she’s got this far in life considering how thick she paints herself. And yeah I agree it’s absolutely terrifying the amount she shares. Deluded bird.
---
View attachment 2913220

ooooft the desperation is ripping out her.
Any tea ☕?

Reactions: 4
I loved her when her account was smaller and was routing for her but she’s definitely changed and the followers have gone to her head slightly, also does anyone else hoover their full house daily or am I a mink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved her when her account was smaller and was routing for her but she’s definitely changed and the followers have gone to her head slightly, also does anyone else hoover their full house daily or am I a mink 🤣
I do but I've got a squad of weans 😂

• Haha
Is it south lanarkshire way?
no its not south lanarkshire, its next to the M80 but still Glasgow.
---
i hoover downstairs daily but upstairs it is every other day. I have a baby & a stepson who is 7 so my downstairs needs hoovered daily. On the days i am working though the hoovering has to wait until I am finished, i am not like her up at the arse crack of dawn blitzing my house 😂
---
I do but I've got a squad of weans 😂
weans are wee arses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also found her through.the Cameron house videos.
She so insufferable, her house is lifeless, so what your kid chucks stuff under the sofa... It's a house, it's supposed to be lived in.

Her telling the world her husband's working away for a week when she's shown us all her house, car etc. Unfortunately just asking for trouble.

Maybe just me (in AA) but the amount they drink with the kid upstairs is worrying, what if something happened.
She also has an Instagram home account, looks like a failed attempt at another Mrs Hinch bore.
Well I needed that moan 😂

She so insufferable, her house is lifeless, so what your kid chucks stuff under the sofa... It's a house, it's supposed to be lived in.

Her telling the world her husband's working away for a week when she's shown us all her house, car etc. Unfortunately just asking for trouble.

Maybe just me (in AA) but the amount they drink with the kid upstairs is worrying, what if something happened.
She also has an Instagram home account, looks like a failed attempt at another Mrs Hinch bore.
her house is stunning but once u have a baby then u need to be prepared to kiss goodbye to the show home look & just enjoy having a child around. I have a new build, not as big as hers but still a decent size. My house was like a show home (on the days my partners son wasn’t here) and then i had a baby of my own last year & its never been the same since 😂 some days it looks like i have had the estates population of kids in but i can deal with it because i waited so long to have my own baby. Her daughter has a wee space on the floor and thats it, the rest of the house is immaculate. I wonder how she will cope once shes back at work without being able to clean as much.

Reactions: 5
no its not south lanarkshire, its next to the M80 but still Glasgow.
---

i hoover downstairs daily but upstairs it is every other day. I have a baby & a stepson who is 7 so my downstairs needs hoovered daily. On the days i am working though the hoovering has to wait until I am finished, i am not like her up at the arse crack of dawn blitzing my house 😂
---

weans are wee arses 😂
I have no weans and live alone 🤣🤣 her wee one isn’t even on the move yet I find it excessive 🤣
---

Yeah it makes me uncomfortable drinking lots around babys one or 2 glasses is fine but not being pished that your waking up rough the next day

her house is stunning but once u have a baby then u need to be prepared to kiss goodbye to the show home look & just enjoy having a child around. I have a new build, not as big as hers but still a decent size. My house was like a show home (on the days my partners son wasn’t here) and then i had a baby of my own last year & its never been the same since 😂 some days it looks like i have had the estates population of kids in but i can deal with it because i waited so long to have my own baby. Her daughter has a wee space on the floor and thats it, the rest of the house is immaculate. I wonder how she will cope once shes back at work without being able to clean as much.
My girl is 4 now and I've just come to realise my house can be tidy when she's older. 😂

Also I wonder if she's on enhanced maternity and she's going back for a short time till she's in the clear of repaying if she quits.

My girl is 4 now and I've just come to realise my house can be tidy when she's older. 😂

Also I wonder if she's on enhanced maternity and she's going back for a short time till she's in the clear of repaying if she quits.
She goes to work on a Friday but I think she will try and leave to do tik tok full time, I think her man makes good money and could probably keep her afloat, she seems quite happy playing houses

She's got floor plans of her house plastered over insta. I can easily identify where she lives, where her inlaws live and where her parents live and that's without even knowing these areas of Glasgow. I mean who cares about the safety of your child when you're desperate for recognition from strangers. She's just gormless. As an aside the baby is the double of her dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought it was around Linwood as she has mentioned it
she originally comes from out that way. If you know the area from the videos she posts when shes at Costa/the gym etc then you will know what area she is in.

She even disclosed where she lives on a video a few months ago. I couldn’t believe it!

She even disclosed where she lives on a video a few months ago. I couldn’t believe it!
its mental how open she has been with it all. Even before her account blew up, i don’t know why u would let any stranger on the internet know where you live. All it takes is for one obsessed weirdo to show up which i really hope doesn’t happen.

Reactions: 3
Starts with the letter after Q in the alphabet rhymes with loyston

• Haha
The people that know her is she as highly strung in real life or is this ocd neat freak just an act for TT

Reactions: 1