Lauren Goodger #94 She's got arms like Biffa Bacon's mum out of Viz.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does I think, just deletes it minutes later or something (don’t know exactly how OF works) but there’s quite a stash of leaked content (you do not want to google it I promise), and I feel the things she does do get more and more ‘adult’.
From the description I first thought is Chaz back doing OF 😬

So FIVE ads/gifts posted within 24h and not a single disclaimer, the cheek of her
(also the sad, dark dinning area, you think they always eat in front of the tv?)

1719524387743.jpeg
1719524423816.jpeg

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂
Stop it! Is this legit? The ‘bum hole’ bit has me absolutely howling! Who the duck os going to pay 600 notes to see the BYG’s bum’ole.

No more internet for me today. Im done 😂
Yep legit, well that’s what she’s claiming to do 😂 on the mucky forum they are talking about buying it as a group so it’s cheaper.

Because she makes people tip her she’s in control of the content, she can delete whenever she wants and the buyer also isn’t protected by OF because it’s tips. If it was a PPV which you buy then OF can refund if it’s not as advertised and that puts her account into a negative.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder she can afford rent then if some blind men pay £600 for 3 minutes of being a naked sloff. Imagine actually finding that rusty sheriff badge between those massive gorilla cheeks 😹
In 2024 you can be a neanderthal gorilla hybrid and get paid a hefty sum for it. Mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She does I think, just deletes it minutes later or something (don’t know exactly how OF works) but there’s quite a stash of leaked content (you do not want to google it I promise), and I feel the things she does do get more and more ‘adult’.

So FIVE ads/gifts posted within 24h and not a single disclaimer, the cheek of her
(also the sad, dark dinning area, you think they always eat in front of the tv?)

View attachment 3021080View attachment 3021085
Microwaves added to media wall for the finishing touches 😄😄😄😄❤😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17195375606431.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Visions of byg bent over with her face looking through her legs at the camera....

600 for bumhole wow I'm in the wrong industry clearly

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
TBF to lardy - whilst quoted by her, it’s written by the daily star numpties who likely missed out a key word.

I do it alot but at my defence, I have the Spanish keyboard on most of the time 🤣
I have an AZERTY keyboard too. Its not so bad now I'm used to it but the transition from QWERTY to AZERTY caused absolute chaos to which most of my stuff came out like Serbo-Croat. Lozza's problem is that her pea-brain processes like that anyway :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

View attachment 3021080View attachment 3021085
That Bespoke lot just did skanky's one I think - you know the one in the house that just got repossessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder she can afford rent then if some blind men pay £600 for 3 minutes of being a naked sloff. Imagine actually finding that rusty sheriff badge between those massive gorilla cheeks 😹
In 2024 you can be a neanderthal gorilla hybrid and get paid a hefty sum for it. Mad.
Speaking of gorillas, I believe London Zoo are grieving the loss of their oldest,
Lozza! Theres a vacancy for a speshul sumwun in London - ideal for ya!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s trying to get punters to drop £600 for a 2-3min vid 😂

View attachment 3021039
Is anyone considering the effect of her daughter, not just the fact she’ll grow up thinking this is ok and normal, but that she’s going to go to school, and kids are clearly going to be taking the piss sending photos of her mum around and calling her bumhole goodger. Can u seriously imagine the things people will shout at her. Omg I feel so bad for her, there’s no going back on it now, it’s out there. Take it she’s accepted she’s never going back on towie?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If I wanted to spend £600, it certainly wouldn’t be on a clip of BYG’s bumhole that’s for sure.
duck me that would be like staring into the abyss of a galactic black hole.
Maybe that’s her plan. Charge £600, send video, they watch video, get sucked into the black hole, can’t tell anyone they saw the video 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me that would be like staring into the abyss of a galactic black hole.
Maybe that’s her plan. Charge £600, send video, they watch video, get sucked into the black hole, can’t tell anyone they saw the video 🤷‍♀️
It's like a horrific new take on 'The Ring'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I'm confused ... can she still find her ` bum hole ` with that blubber arse, and would she be able to manoeuvre herself in a position to open it up, holding the phone at the same time ... then rolling off the bed causing damage to the floor 🤢 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 .... such a task, no wonder it costs £600😖

( Luv this gif ... BIGGG lozzas twin😯 )

• Haha
Reactions: 21