Lauren Goodger #94 She's got arms like Biffa Bacon's mum out of Viz.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AGAIN with the dodgy app, I simply can’t understand how she’s advertising dodgy stuff (cam girls, this one) whilst being in court acc of, well, advertising dodgy apps!

And no #AD as always! The ASA would have a field day with this one! If she‘s let off in court by saying she has remorse I‘d like the judge to see everything she’s been up to since, there’s no regret, nothing learned

1719481001793.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
AGAIN with the dodgy app, I simply can’t understand how she’s advertising dodgy stuff (cam girls, this one) whilst being in court acc of, well, advertising dodgy apps!

And no #AD as always! The ASA would have a field day with this one! If she‘s let off in court by saying she has remorse I‘d like the judge to see everything she’s been up to since, there’s no regret, nothing learned

View attachment 3019738
Look at her face in that photo though! Is that her seksi pouty face???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are leaks that can be easily found from her OF with her baps and front on nips out in full view and with poor Lorena’s locker necklace on, yet in 2020, before having children, she said this…
So she’s changed her mind after becoming a mum, how very odd. It’s mostly sad, that she’s obviously so skint that she has to resort to SW, on the other hand, it seems more important to her to live in a rental that’s too big for two people, drive an expensive car, just to appear affluent, than to downgrade and allow herself and her daughter some dignity.

IMG_1483.jpeg
IMG_1486.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That last paragraph doesn't make sense, does it ?
Help !
I'm worried that if I keep reading her words, I'm going to lose my grasp of the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That last paragraph doesn't make sense, does it ?
Help !
I'm worried that if I keep reading her words, I'm going to lose my grasp of the English language.
TBF to lardy - whilst quoted by her, it’s written by the daily star numpties who likely missed out a key word.

I do it alot but at my defence, I have the Spanish keyboard on most of the time 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 3019738
Off to the ASA I go again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Odd about the ASA because some ‘influencers’ don’t post AD, Gift or whatever and get reported in seconds, found guilty in minutes and it’s in the dailyfail hours after that! BYG never says Ad etc but seems to get away with it. I guess bots don’t contact the ASA. Wondering how many real followers she has, 1000 maybe?!

Reactions: 11