Lauren Goodger #94 She's got arms like Biffa Bacon's mum out of Viz.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind would want to see the sweaty bum hole between those fat, saggy arse cheeks?! My mind's eye is horrified by the very thought of how hideous that would be.
Imagine the smacking noise when the gargantuan cheeks slam back together after the hole has been photographed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg I’ve been drifting about unanchored these last few days. Thinking the thread had gone dead due to the sloth’s inactivity. But no, yas were on a new thread 😂 phew
I didn’t expect I’d be faced with (not licherarly thank god) the terrible looming mental image of her BUMHOLE. Although I’m not sure what legs-pulled-back-like-a-horse manoeuvre she would’ve contorted herself into, to gain visual access to that particular region since her mountainous bum cheeks extend about 100 miles. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder if they‘ll still pay the £600 when a bit of sweetcorn pops out when she bends over

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I've just read that post again and it's really tickled me that she's written 'bum hole' as two separate words. It somehow makes it seem even more icky 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Unless she means WHOLE bum?!

I have given this too much thought 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely to make it sound dirty for the punters .... it should be ` gaping arse hole ` ( can't believe I've just written that ... however we are in her sleazy world ) ... ` bum hole ` just dosent cut it for these low life deviants ... in their world, the more mucky, the better ... BIGGG lozzz ` take note ` :unsure: .... and I apologise in advance, I really do .... are the ` hole ` requests for it to be clean or otherwise :poop: .... sorry all ... we already know, she sells soiled g strings, so it's a possibility that she DOES go there 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just did some window shopping for Lozza's request for gold to be displayed on her media wall of doom...
Screenshot_20240628-150648_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240628-150556_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
` want gold ` ... grunt ... grunt ... scratch .... stomp

how about ` sunglass??? ` and microwave 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How about stacking all of LaYou'reNotMyBewfulMamma (if you have toddlers you'll know 😂 ) 's books on the lower shelf's's's so she can have easy access and you can help her read instead of turning that 6 seater screen on, that should fill them, no????
---
How about some books?...Oh wait, maybe not...
Same idea, took too long to post due to low Wifi pressure, just like our water today!

• Haha
Reactions: 14