Lauren Goodger #94 She's got arms like Biffa Bacon's mum out of Viz.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for the lozzer version of the Oxford dickshenry :D
Greif- nearly same as beef (curtains) now 99% off my only fans šŸ¦ grunt scratch lip smack šŸ¤³

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't doubt this will be a tough time for her with Lorena's anniversary but she needs to get off SM and mark it in an appropriate way. Using her lost child as sympathy for her court case is low even for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Passport could be confiscated. FCA are bringing the case to crown court. All innocent too. This will go badly for them.

Reactions: 18
Newspaper said she was out on unconditional bail. I think that means ( Iā€™m not a lawyer) she can travel.
So yeah I think she can travel but is just too tight to want to unless sheā€™s gifted something like a Monday night free night thatā€™s an hours drive away from her home like her holiday last year and the year before šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„.
There was that one free night she got where it was quite freezing and she dressed up like she was in Marbella with this bling bikini and she looked hideous. Was quite funny.

What a sad life she lives

Reactions: 22
I googled her networth as per 2024 and it still says Ā£2million. It just canā€™t be šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ hasnā€™t bought a house, never goes on holiday with Lamymumsasexworker, advertises gaming apps
to make money. Clothes are all very cheap. But she does get botox, filler, extensions. thats not cheap. plus all her takeaways- Ā£40 a go x 3 nights a week =Ā£120 so Ā£480 a month.
wonder how much she actually has to her name
nowā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I googled her networth as per 2024 and it still says Ā£2million. It just canā€™t be šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ hasnā€™t bought a house, never goes on holiday with Lamymumsasexworker, advertises gaming apps
to make money. Clothes are all very cheap. But she does get botox, filler, extensions. thats not cheap. plus all her takeaways- Ā£40 a go x 3 nights a week =Ā£120 so Ā£480 a month.
wonder how much she actually has to her name
nowā€¦
Her financial situation fascinates and intrigues me WAY more than it should šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You might find her financial situation comes out in the court case, if her argument is along the lines of she is so piss poor she will take any work going and she is a single mum in debt. I bet she is like the rest of them, waist high in credit card debt like Stephen Bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought maybe she was trying to set up some Botox beauty rubbish seeing as sheā€™s shared a picture wearing scrubs, but no itā€™s apparently PJs.
The walls are all bent and curved and why has a door frame been stuck on top of what looks like skirting to leave a massive gap.

Am I going crazy but sheā€™s picturing herself in the same hallway right? So how comes ine day thereā€™s a light switch, then itā€™s gone. Then thereā€™s a plug, then thatā€™s gone, then thereā€™s a whole other door then thatā€™s gone and thereā€™s just a gap.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I thought maybe she was trying to set up some Botox beauty rubbish seeing as sheā€™s shared a picture wearing scrubs, but no itā€™s apparently PJs.
The walls are all bent and curved and why has a door frame been stuck on top of what looks like skirting to leave a massive gap.

Am I going crazy but sheā€™s picturing herself in the same hallway right? So how comes ine day thereā€™s a light switch, then itā€™s gone. Then thereā€™s a plug, then thatā€™s gone, then thereā€™s a whole other door then thatā€™s gone and thereā€™s just a gap.
I expect she's grifted a new skirting board and socket. The one with the light switch her big meaty ham arm is in front of it, it's really low, almost level with the door handle. No idea why the walls are all wonky, maybe she needs to get filler injected into them! šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I expect she's grifted a new skirting board and socket. The one with the light switch her big meaty ham arm is in front of it, it's really low, almost level with the door handle. No idea why the walls are all wonky, maybe she needs to get filler injected into them! šŸ˜
ā€œHam armā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh Lozzas Sister has put on Ig thanking everyone for her sons birthday wishes (13 hours ago) and ā€˜to the ones who didnā€™t, I see you šŸ‘€ā€™ā€¦ then Three hours later, Lozza puts one onā€¦ maybe the dig was at BYGā€¦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Always with the bent arms, almost like sheā€™s desperately trying to hide her upper armsā€¦? And is it normal to use a reformer wearing fliflops?

The wall situation is indeed very odd, especially as it looked so much better ā€˜beforeā€™, she also didnā€™t do an Insta story about it and tagged the company, so mustā€™ve been paid for by the landlord?

And I think she didnā€™t join the TOWIE lot because a) she has court next week and b) sheā€™d just sit there in a mumu, eyes wide open saying ā€œIā€™m a mum now!ā€ or look bewildered while others have a conversation. Surprised they signed her for another season at all (but I think the ā€˜baby toxā€™ and extensions were in preparation for filming)

1720135599540.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Drives me mad that people think they can feed others horses, you wouldnā€™t walk into a garden and feed someoneā€™s dog! Itā€™s because of idiots like her horses die! Iā€™ve had to put a square gateway block to stop anyone getting near our ponies. Sheā€™s so bloody thick!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Always with the bent arms, almost like sheā€™s desperately trying to hide her upper armsā€¦? And is it normal to use a reformer wearing fliflops?

The wall situation is indeed very odd, especially as it looked so much better ā€˜beforeā€™, she also didnā€™t do an Insta story about it and tagged the company, so mustā€™ve been paid for by the landlord?
And I think she didnā€™t join the TOWIE lot because a) she has court next week and b) sheā€™d just sit there in a mumu, eyes wide open saying ā€œIā€™m a mum now!ā€ or look bewildered while others have a conversation. Surprised they signed her for another season at all (but I think the ā€˜baby toxā€™ and extensions were in preparation for filming)

View attachment 3034680
Well spotted! youā€™d only wear flip flops by a pool, no way in a gym area - I canā€™t even see any trainers around her. Suspicious!

Reactions: 9
Drives me mad that people think they can feed others horses, you wouldnā€™t walk into a garden and feed someoneā€™s dog! Itā€™s because of idiots like her horses die! Iā€™ve had to put a square gateway block to stop anyone getting near our ponies. Sheā€™s so bloody thick!
Donā€™t worry, Lauren doesnā€™t strike me as the type who goes on walks bringing carrots to snack on, so they mustā€™ve been provided by whoever owns the horse. And you can actually see the carrot next to the horse, so looks like they just threw it as well šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---
You think she went to the polls yesterday?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5