Lauren Goodger #94 She's got arms like Biffa Bacon's mum out of Viz.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AGAIN with the dodgy app, I simply can’t understand how she’s advertising dodgy stuff (cam girls, this one) whilst being in court acc of, well, advertising dodgy apps!

And no #AD as always! The ASA would have a field day with this one! If she‘s let off in court by saying she has remorse I‘d like the judge to see everything she’s been up to since, there’s no regret, nothing learned

View attachment 3019738
This needs to get forwarded the CPS prosecuting her, of evidence she's still doing this, as well as the vids of going to the Jim and Oily Flaps, but she can't make it to court..........
---
If I wanted to spend £600, it certainly wouldn’t be on a clip of BYG’s bumhole that’s for sure.
Going away next week for £600 to Tunisia for 2 weeks all inclusive, resort with a waterpark, on the private beach with never ending sun and cocktails.

THINK I WILL CANCEL my long awaited hol and pay BYG for a 2 minute peek at her hole. Or maybe just look at the photos on any social media of her being an hole for free. Decisions, Decisions........

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Another day another attempt at getting something done for free and more undeclared gifted stuff (not sure I can call it food…)

1719606648478.jpeg
1719606662836.jpeg
1719606676490.jpeg
1719607035766.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Another day another attempt at getting something done for free and more undeclared gifted stuff (not sure I can call it food…)
I see they gave our Yung Gewl the dried-up leftovers from yesterday as a reward for her grifting - good for them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s just an excuse for BYG to post two plates don’t looks like she isn’t sat in alone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 3022999View attachment 3023000View attachment 3023001View attachment 3023010
Oooo. That’s Charlie’s fabourite food. I reckon he’s back in the picture. He prob hung out with he last weekend when she claimed she was sick and couldn’t go away with her mates. Another excuse for Charlie. He also made effort to make out he was still up north in Nottingham. Was it all fake. Did she take him back. Hhmmmm. Well that’s my theory now
---
She’s done it before ….

Reactions: 22
So she’s trying to get punters to drop £600 for a 2-3min vid 😂

View attachment 3021039

BUM HOLE!!!

For duck sake, she is realllllllllllllllllly scraping the barrel now.
Who with a child, especially a wee lassie in their right mind would blast pictures of their hole (🤮) out into the big bad world.

Imagine LaP0rnHub sitting at high school and her peers have potentially seen her Mum’s hole.

It must be about a foot deep, scrabble through the BBL to even locate the hole.

Honestly Lozza from the bottom of my heart… reach out to someone for a wee bit of help, this tit isn’t normal. It’s tragic!
---
I haven’t looked at the hidden OF fan picture posted in this thread. I don’t scare easy but nope it’s a hard pass from me 🤮
---
She does I think, just deletes it minutes later or something (don’t know exactly how OF works) but there’s quite a stash of leaked content (you do not want to google it I promise), and I feel the things she does do get more and more ‘adult’.
From the description I first thought is Chaz back doing OF 😬

So FIVE ads/gifts posted within 24h and not a single disclaimer, the cheek of her
(also the sad, dark dinning area, you think they always eat in front of the tv?)

View attachment 3021080View attachment 3021085

Now if she had big Chaz doing a guest appearance I would be begging only fans to take my money but nope she couldn’t even keep hold of him 🤦‍♂️
---

View attachment 3022999View attachment 3023000View attachment 3023001View attachment 3023010

Gads - if I ever show anyone else what I’m eating it is because it’s something healthy, wholesome or a bit special.

The food I pile on my plate (I always leave a second plate of food next to mine in case my soul decides to return) from the takeaway does NOT need to be flaunted.

Might be to save her going for second helpings to be fair.

This just makes the bum hole stuff even more disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Would Chaz even take her back? He seems to have worked on himself, quit OF, got a job, matured quite a bit for the sake of Larose, would he throw everything away and go back to the sloth life?

Reactions: 19
Would Chaz even take her back? He seems to have worked on himself, quit OF, got a job, matured quite a bit for the sake of Larose, would he throw everything away and go back to the sloth life?
Well he’s also a fake hungry bleep isn’t he. And now she’s back on TOWIE he might think oooohhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It seems there is a website where men share the photos she has up on her OF account and there are loads from her pregnancy photoshoots. She must have shared them en masse to increase the content because it’s clear they’re all the photos that have been taken, photoshopped and airbrushed and won’t have been shared in that quantity elsewhere.

That really makes me feel quite sick - posing naked whilst pregnant has always seemed a bit weird to me - but if you do it as a memento of a special time in your life for your own collection then weird but fine. Sticking them on a website for men to wank over is just 🤢

Now she’s offering videos of her hole so she’s gone from no nudity to full frontal nipple play and close ups of her anus. This is how desperate she is not to get a proper job and to admit defeat that her ‘celebrity’ status can no longer pay her way. Zero dignity left and her poor daughter will be ridiculed mercilessly when her peers become old enough to search for this stuff on the internet.

I wonder where she’ll find this well off man she’s looking for to marry her and support her financially? She used to recognise that the traditional type of man she’s after probably isn’t the sort to want hundreds of other men having seen her genitalia. Once it’s on the internet she can’t get rid of it - she can close down the OF but it will remain in various forums and sites.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It seems there is a website where men share the photos she has up on her OF account and there are loads from her pregnancy photoshoots. She must have shared them en masse to increase the content because it’s clear they’re all the photos that have been taken, photoshopped and airbrushed and won’t have been shared in that quantity elsewhere.

That really makes me feel quite sick - posing naked whilst pregnant has always seemed a bit weird to me - but if you do it as a memento of a special time in your life for your own collection then weird but fine. Sticking them on a website for men to wank over is just 🤢

Now she’s offering videos of her hole so she’s gone from no nudity to full frontal nipple play and close ups of her anus. This is how desperate she is not to get a proper job and to admit defeat that her ‘celebrity’ status can no longer pay her way. Zero dignity left and her poor daughter will be ridiculed mercilessly when her peers become old enough to search for this stuff on the internet.

I wonder where she’ll find this well off man she’s looking for to marry her and support her financially? She used to recognise that the traditional type of man she’s after probably isn’t the sort to want hundreds of other men having seen her genitalia. Once it’s on the internet she can’t get rid of it - she can close down the OF but it will remain in various forums and sites.
This post is 99.9% accurate - but just for future reference, please note it’s ‘bum hole’. Two individual words.

Otherwise, you’re spot on 👌🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Imagine Show and Tell when LaNOmumDOntDoIt starts school

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I’m having such a dilemma . I just booked Barcelona 5 nights , 4 star hotel with private transfers for £600 . It’s fully refundable. Should I get my money back and pay to see BYG for 2 mins bending down standing up showing her bum hole instead ?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We could do a wee kitty, couple of pounds each, search down the back of the sofa for change. Purely to be nosey bastards obv.
£600 to see the blaaaaack hole!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15