Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Checking in for the big BYG day ✅️ I've got my scrunchie on my wrist and I'm wearing some flappy black, jersey flares and a stretchy top in support of our bewful bad gel.

I'm off to get some highlights so I'll have plenty of time to watch the tabloids and here for updates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Donzo73

She will be no doubt going on Ozempic and pretending she lost weight by training at gym

WordSalad

VIP Member
OMG hold the front page. Neanderthal Nellie uses a preposition. Can't wait TO show you. Must be avin gramer lesuns so she can ome skool l'il Lahaircut.
Screenshot_20240621_183615_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
So she’s coming off social media. Does that mean she’s coming off OFs??
---
She’s already been tainted with the cyanide brush and I’m 100% certain that cost her so much lost revenue. This new court case will tarnish her even more. Who wants to be associated with this dodgy piece of shit. This sort of publicity is bad news for her. No wonder why she’s shitting bricks.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrsGripperStebson

Chatty Member
It’s a very ugly rug. I wonder if she’ll keep it there or just post it for ad revenue and then bin it where it belongs. That rug does not suit that house.
It’s fucking hideous. No way would anyone, even her, choose to have that in their home. It reminds me of what appears in my eye when I get a migraine!

• Haha

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Shouldn't matter if she can't go to the gym. She has an exercise bike AND her own exercise DVD that she claimed help her lose loads a decade ago!

• Haha

Ohflip

She'll fall back on the usual trick of women like her. Break down in tears as soon as she's asked a question she can't answer in the hope the judge will say, 'Oh you poor yung gel! Don't you worry your pretty head about this silly business. Off you go and and photoshop some pictures of yourself in a swimming costume. OK, babes?'

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
My best friend had serious issues with her coccyx for yeeeeeeears (I believe the coccyx is the bottom of spine, top of butt area...? Please correct if wrong!) She was advised to have surgery by actual real life certified doctors and surgeons but the recovery was months of lying down, face down and so she put surgery off for years and suffered the pain (mostly cos she couldn't afford that time off work as she's self employed. Also the boredom of being face planted for 12+ weeks)
Why the actual fudge do young girls put themselves through the horrific pain of BBL surgery, pay money to mega dodgy "surgeons" el Turks, suffer the gross recovery only to hate the results and later find out big booties aren't quite "in season" this Summer!!! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!??!?
BYG would have no issue lying down doing nothing for weeks on end. It would be no different from her usual existence!

I think at one point she was trying to model herself on the Kardashians, without realising how much money they have to throw at surgical enhancement and corrections. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. It’s like all the people wanting Turkey teef who get their perfectly healthy teeth whittled down to point stumps and then are committed to having costly dental work for the rest of their lives.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Anixtey and or Anxitey is back.
---
Always in her own!! Probably cause she barred 0.5 from coming to hospital so then she can then boast about being on her own.

also trying to make out LaHospital is never I’ll but she’s always ill cause fatty is always moaning about how she is always ill and had the worst night ever.
---
She chose to have this child. She should stop moaning about having this child

• Heart

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
And to think she promoted this investment scheme AFTER she was caught willing to promote cyanide... 🤦‍♀️ and now she's STILL promoting apps that scam people! Just straight out lying with those fake messages she's received saying how amazing it is

• Angry

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Maybe now she's been charged it's time to put her in influencers?

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
The irony is is she didn’t photoshop herself to a size 8 this wouldn’t even be news but because she thinks the rest of the general public are idiots she thinks it is some international conspiracy. Lozza you’re a big gal, just own it or lose weight, I don’t care but no one with any modicum of eyesight thinks you’re a bewful soft size 8 because we aren’t as stupid as you are.

• Haha

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
She has now referred to "something I can't understand" "things I'll never understand" a few times over her last two 'writing' posts. I really think this is her defence to the FCA charge, so she's getting in and building the narrative that she's just innocent and confused.

I mean it's probably true that she didn't understand it, but it's not a plausible defence. Unless she does actually have learning difficulties but then that will come out in court and she won't want that known (its not shameful but 'her image'). She's between a rock and a hard place, really.

Edit: Just saw your post @mchops 🙂

WordSalad

VIP Member
Did he persuade her to drop all the charges and then drop the bomb he’s got a GF ?? Imagine that. She would be spewing!!
---
He must defo have shit on her or she just made all this stuff up
---
Charlie’s new GF got Charlie and her dream job as a beauty salon owner. 💥
Good for her being a salon owner but Charlie isn't much of a prize. He's probably living off her.

• Haha