Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
And this is the difference from HER video to HER photo! It's an entirely different face, imagine the amount of tuning she does on other pics when this is the lenghths she goes to for a simple IG story

View attachment 2939439View attachment 2939443View attachment 2939441
What makes me die is the fact is she bleats on and on that she isn't fat.... so why then does she filter atleast 10 stone off of her photos? If she didn't believe she was a big gel, she wouldn't need to would she. She would just post them.

Ergo

She knows she's a chub, she doesn't like the fact she's a chub, and she believes filtering the fuck out of any photos of her will make EVERYONE believe she is not, in fact, a chub.

The obsession with a thigh gap is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 26

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
While she can’t help having no discernible talent or being of below average intelligence, the problem with these no marks who have had their fifteen minutes of ‘fame’ years ago, is that they think it entitles them to make pots of money while doing bugger all for the rest of their natural lives.
Goodger wants admiration, endless gifts and people fawning over her, for no other reason that she thinks she deserves it.
She can’t accept the reality of her appearance and with all her other issues, perhaps the best way forward would be to give up on any hope of being a ‘star’, get a proper job, concentrate on improving her physical/mental health and bringing up her child. Never going to happen, though, is it?
No not a chance in hell.

This is BYG your talking about. A woman who genuinely believes those car park photos are not her. That she is not fat. That she is oh so sof 'n' beauful and light as a fevar with a massive thigh gap.

She won't believe that she should settle for the 9-5, working a simple job, bringing home a modest wage, and being a mother to LaMunchausensyndrome. She believes she is the alpha female that all women are jealous of and is the women all men want.

But sadly our BYG lacks the intellectual dexterity to understand her situation and act accordingly. She is likely in very real trouble with this latest report and her future popularity is diminishing rapidly and will disappear all together if she receives as a sentence. Her staying off of SM is not for her menal elf, but is damage limitation.

Standing in front of judge and claiming she has unresolved grief isn't going to hold much sway. She uses it as an excuse so often it's lost its meaning and is a worthless now.

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I couldn’t figure it out either. It’s disgusting, her giant pulsating arse cheeks rippling every time she straightens up 🤢

She’s as wide as she is tall.
I can’t believe anyone would actually choose to have that butt applied to their body, it’s like a 70s caravan.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
This thread has been dryer than the Sahara.

Lauren come on man!
Give us something to work with.

Imagine my glee when I was scrolling my photos and came across this cracker I screenshot of LaBristow…
Just what the doctor ordered 😂😂😂

(Credit Pom obvs, hope you don’t mind me reposting it!) 🥰🥰🥰🥰
I'm very flattered to see it in your post thank you 🥰😍❤💖💖😊😘 xxxx and it's great how much it made you laugh and myself seeing it again lol 😊😄😀👍❤❤❤🥰🤗💖😊😘 xxxx.

So according to Loz's essay... LaBristow is...."she full of beans" 😄😄😄😄 x

Resizer_17014668111411.jpg

Resizer_17157272299031.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Day 14 hours down.
Day 2 I meant and 14 hours down.
Notwell.
The magic coming.
Wow it's coming.

How the Nobel Prize committee for literature has managed to overlook her for years at this point is a mystery to me

View attachment 3010837View attachment 3010838View attachment 3010839
Sorry but I wouldn't want that awful behemoth in my home (and I'm not just talking about Lozza)
---
Can't wait to see all the books she's going to display on those bookshelves.
Biff and Chip books? Laorse can give hers to Mummy when she goes onto the next stage :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Momohawk

I feel here you can really see how the fat transfer has messed up her build. All flat down there and then this belly right under her boobs. If she hadn't had her fat cells sucked out of her lower abdomen (and filled her bum with it), this belly would be evenly distributed and wouldn't look half as big.

View attachment 2932865
ALL I CAN SAY IS "THANK YOU LOZZER!" We will dine on this for months.................................

• Haha

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I wish somebody would ask her which company has let her down, she's such a Beggy Mitchell, she will have the house organizers women over soon 🤣. I didn't know the sun was out at 3.30am? You can buy those blinds you can put up yourself no drilling etc, she just cannot be arsed to get the tape measure out if she has one.

Cbawts90

Never nice seeing a child ill but annoys me when these mummy influencers are all "I only breast feed" storing colostrum, no vaccinations etc etc and then end up with kids who are ill all the time anyway.

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Those rugs have never been anywhere near London 😂 why do these chavs add “London” to their business names.
Shipped straight from a sweatshop in China to your door in Essex Lozza! Plastic old tat.

Get the London Look from Old Fish wife Dawneh Ward!

• Haha

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
I have zero sympathy towards her in regards to the DM pics, she knows that she looks like that but she continues to play pretend and has done for years.

She has mental issues which is why I’m surprised ITV had her back, they know she looks nothing like her pretend life as do the magazines etc but they continue to allow her to portray a victim of bad editing by rogue press.

ITV have a safeguarding responsibility and Lozza certainly needs it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Why would h wear that at the gym. Man she’s cringe and embarrassing. So need to see the actual unfiltered pictures. The gut bulging out would make my week. Shrek goes swimming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25