Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Momohawk

Hisense 65inch TVs are £399. Pretty cheap!! Funny how she covered up the Tv brand so people just assume She’s buying some amazing large expensive tv.
And didn’t she say she never watches tv??
Time to watch 'tele'? Not a chance...........
She's TOOOOOOO tired after swimming 7345 laps in the pool in 3 mins after doing 645372 squats at the 'Jim'.
She's TOOOOOOO busy taking the many pics for her Only Flaps account and answering the multitude of personal messages/requests she's getting on her 80% off OF account.
She's TOOOOOOO engrossed organising the production line of smearing her size 6 knicks with tuna brine before handing them to LaTrose to mail them.
She's TOOOOOOO exhausted after working so hard filming the many scenes for Towie and deciding which jacket she should wear to hide her size.
And finally she's definitely TOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrapped up at being a full time mum, on her own 24/7 with no help from anyone, as she never gets time to do anything for herself, let alone go anywhere, or God forbid watch 'tele'!

Wow it is a new low when a 37 yr old woman can't spell telly, (or even tellie!) Yet has considered home schooling her 'bubba'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
OMG DM done her dirty 🤣 has she not paid them for the last lot of filtered photos? She actually looks like she doesn’t know they’re there this time
I don't understand how you can look in the (unused - clearly) mirror and think that ensemble looks good. Cue the whinging 'mental 'elf' video complaining about rat paps and their wind machines.

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Those pesky paps and their wind machines! She really needs to embrace the flab and stop pretending she is 6st lighter than she really is

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Bragging how many teles she has then showing us what she has to do to afford them… not the flex she thinks it is.

View attachment 2927979View attachment 2927981
God I hate telly, the thought of all of that intrusive noise in every room gives me major anxiety 😫
Poor little overstimulated lasquareeyes having to listen to and watch rubbish all day and night.
No books as lozz can't read so bedtime story tonight is.....(big lip smack) Nuvva Tele bubba gel, you get from supamarkit, watch baffa ward winna mamma towie, big massive cinma wotch bewful Yung gel ( inderpendint best housewife muvva gym gel).
That kid will end up as dumb and brainwashed wiv Tele and internet just like muvva 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
If you’re this bewful ‘n soff you can’t possibly be expected to order, pay and install blinds?! She’s only human gels, begging for walk in closets, landscapers, blow dries, cleaners, media walls… when would she have time to go on Amazon?

1719267745776.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Emmie81

VIP Member
Im conflicted … I want her to do a bit of bird so that realises, she’s public scum… maybe just a 4 week stint.

but then she must have 12 months community service in Brentwood, wearing an orange boiler suit cleaning chewing gum up from the pavements, scrubbing public toilets, and white spiriting walls that have graffiti on them

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
So much passive-aggressive twaddle, "Save it, I'm good, no bad vibes, just wanted to air this" whilst she's absolutely seething.

I've noticed the lawn is overgrown, maybe time to beg for a lawn mower, although, then she would also need to beg for one of her 'acquaintances' to do it for her, because I absolutely can't picture our BYG putting one together and then pushing it even an inch.

View attachment 2995624
OMG I thought there had been some huge accident on that floor, not some hideous rug thing!!!!

• Haha

troutpout69

VIP Member
So much passive-aggressive twaddle, "Save it, I'm good, no bad vibes, just wanted to air this" whilst she's absolutely seething.

I've noticed the lawn is overgrown, maybe time to beg for a lawn mower, although, then she would also need to beg for one of her 'acquaintances' to do it for her, because I absolutely can't picture our BYG putting one together and then pushing it even an inch.

View attachment 2995624
What in the name of fuckery is this? It looks like an ice rink with cracks in it!

• Haha

Mydog

Whatever happens in this court case, it has to be the impetus for her to change her life. I've always said, especially after the baby's death, that she needs to come of all social media, only fans, move somewhere remote, get a normal job, and bring her daughter up properly.
Towie have just used her but she's too thick to see it.
I bet she loses weight in the next few weeks - you heard it here first 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
OMG DM done her dirty 🤣 has she not paid them for the last lot of filtered photos? She actually looks like she doesn’t know they’re there this time

• Haha