Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue1989

VIP Member
I used to go to a really big, cheap gym and people would take pictures of themselves in the mirrors in the changing rooms - posing away most likely for Snapchat with no thought to anyone else getting changed in the background! Some people are so self absorbed!
Yeah i can imagine the types, probably the ones who make over the top grunting noises when lifting weights. Attention seekers 😒
---
I used to go to a really big, cheap gym and people would take pictures of themselves in the mirrors in the changing rooms - posing away most likely for Snapchat with no thought to anyone else getting changed in the background! Some people are so self absorbed!
Yeah i can imagine the types, probably the ones who make over the top grunting noises when lifting weights. Attention seekers 😒

Reactions: 14

hayleybaby

VIP Member
All filtered. Hair is filtered. Clothes filtered face filtered. She is always filtered. Her hair is a greasy mess usually when the actual pics come up. Never believe her pictures
She’s actually terrible at editing her photos too! Remember when she was going to do a YouTube tutorial on editing photos 😂 I’m good thanks Lozza

• Haha

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Since it's so quiet, I hadn't seen these before, they're from 2018. Her face looks so much like it does today (minus the lips, obviously)

1715546964750.png
1715546994987.png
1715547005077.png

• Wow
  • Haha

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
I imagine her lawyers have told her to stay off social media as much as possible and to stop ads for now. It's damage limitation but will also be an attempt to plea in mitigation - "I'm sorry Your Honor - i have stopped all activity as i know my actions were wrong" etc.

I wouldn't hold out any hope for proper punishment on this. I think it'll be slaps on the wrists all round, small-ish fines and confiscation orders for monies made from the ads. The actual sentence is going to depends on whether the judge wants to make an example of this group - but I suspect that the only harsh ones will be for Emmanuel Nwanze and Holly Thompson as they were the ringleaders. I don't think her "grief" will hold much sway here as it's not relevant but she will certainly use it as an excuse - I just hope the judge sees the irrelevance.
Well we can see how lenient the justice system is in the way they treat Skanky so you're probably very correct in saying it'll be a slap on the wrist, maybe not even that.

Perhaps it'll be enough to scare BYG in to go straight and seeking an honest living...

Then again pigs may fly.

• Haha

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I was really surprised at first when she posted that clip of the obese man, but at the end of the clip, it says "we're not overweight because we're lazy, but because of our toxic environment" and how it used to be so easy to be slim back in the day and how it's much harder today. Not taking any responsibility, again.

And her go-to pose: Head to the side, one upper arm halfway hidden behind her, the forearm shoved into the side to create a waist, other arm and phone positioned to hide the upper arm. It's exhausting just looking at her trying to convince us she's something she's not, and doesn't has to be.

View attachment 2981907View attachment 2981909
All the gym poses are exactly the same! I wonder how much she actually works up a sweat because in all of them she has a full face of makeup and styled (I use the term loosely) hair. Even on the swimming ones. I look a right mess when I’ve been doing exercise or swimming. Even just cleaning the house. Usually a bit red faced and flushed 😂

• Haha

Cbawts90

Moved management companies because either old company responsible for the financial fraud post referral or they ditching her for doing it I reckon.. bets on she will blame the old company for the whole thing.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if that hideous arse can be fixed ... I'm no expert on these procedures, it looks heavy, painful ..... is it implants, or fat? ..... would seem the more weight she gains, the bigger it gets .... imagine having to drag it around with you 24/7😖 .... she really didn't think ahead the silly bint ... if it can't be fixed, is she stuck with it forever? .... Id imagine the Turkish butchers wouldn't touch it now as it is, so she will have to pay a professional here in the UK a lot of money to do something🤦‍♀️
No, Holly Hagan has talked a lot about this as they had the same/similar surgery. She’s said she completely regrets it and she is stuck with it for life as the risks involved and the potential scarring compared to results means that she now HAS to stay on top her weight more than most because she looks so overweight and becomes very uncomfortable quickly.

It’s also Lauren’s face, the amount of structural work as well as the filler she appears to have had means that she is going to struggle to her natural beauty back. That’s the saddest part about what she has done to herself. She was a pretty girl with a nice figure.

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
Ah good times.

Didn’t he defend it saying he was talking about the camera setting on his phone? Or did I make that up? 😂
Yes the silly prat was putting in his order but when confronted claimed he was talking about the zoom setting on the camera 😂

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
This is true, it was a prop. She’s probably an ‘all the gear no idea’ kinda gal, or puts on gym wear and buys a smoothie to make herself believe she’s worked out.
Yeh and buys shit to renovate her RENTAL and thinks she’s living the plush life. She’s just a wannabe Jess Wright with her house trying to copy everything she has it seems. Landlord must be happy. She’s just deluded. Save the money for your own house not to renovate the landlords. All for show she is. Right now she’s using the same builders as Cloe B just used. So original.

Chi4

VIP Member
Do these people ( mugs ) really do all this work for free ? She is always On the beg 🤦‍♀️

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Haven’t kept up to date with Lauren but saw her on the new episodes of TOWIE. She looks big on the show but absolutely massive in these photos!

Why does she waste her time editing when everyone knows what she looks like now. How is she not embarrassed.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Goodger, who is accused of offending between March 2020 and January 2021, Oukhellou and Zapico gave no indication of plea.

• Wow

troutpout69

VIP Member
It’s disgraceful that she’s still throwing money away on rent when she could easily have bought a nice house when she had plenty of money! 💴

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
So much passive-aggressive twaddle, "Save it, I'm good, no bad vibes, just wanted to air this" whilst she's absolutely seething.

I've noticed the lawn is overgrown, maybe time to beg for a lawn mower, although, then she would also need to beg for one of her 'acquaintances' to do it for her, because I absolutely can't picture our BYG putting one together and then pushing it even an inch.

9XYlU0cFg1ZyZvZT02NjZGNTFCNSZfbmNfc2lkPWQ4ZDAyYg==.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow