Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troutpout69

VIP Member
Either way she looks like that wicked character from beauty and the beast? I think that’s the one. I thought her endgame was to get more OF pervs to join up, why would they join something that’s so unattractive like this.
Cos of the weirdos who have pregnancy fetishes I reckon! 😔

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
This bitch and her kid are always ill.How can she lie and say they're never ill.Also how is she banging a rented house about,making media walls and shit?
1000015712.jpg

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Poor Larose/Labristow/LaOrse/La’Arg..
It’s nothing personal but her name really and truly is the gift that has been giving and will continue to do so. Lashame!
All the different variations are threaded through the very fabric of these Lozza posts! 😂
I know!!! Her daft mum loves herself so much she had to give her that harsh sounding name!! So selfish. Couldn’t even name her a pretty name as a parent.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She’s out and about today

Guys I hate to say this, but she’s not actually that big IRL. Her BBL is ridiculous, very obviously fake. But the rest of her is average, I’d say a size 12/14 maybe.
Her lips do look really awful though, almost saggy.
But she acts like she’s a size 8. She looks like a ball becuSe of her arse and tits. The rest don’t even show.
---
David Chigwell seems to be the only place she’s ever been near a pool these last few years. She must be fuming she can’t get fifted a trip overseas. LaNopassport probably hasn’t even seen a plane and is nearly four/five??

Last edited:

Hobgoblin

Oh yes I hear you. I down branded gym a few years ago - if DL was Waitrose I'm now at Tescos 🤣 I could go cheaper but I'm a sucker for a pool and steam room.

Tbf to Loz if Larose is with 0.5 every weekend a club membership is a good option - something to do other than Toby carvery

• Haha

mchops

VIP Member
The fca do not give too shits. This is financial fraud. This is the remit. Even byg with bubbas don't get off easy .

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Lauren Goodger does not have powerful people putting others on government watch lists, cast spells or any such nonsense 😂
Can we not just stick to facts based on reality- there are more than enough to form a dislike for the gel.
😂 looking at other posts by this poster it seems there may be a personal vendetta going on

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I'm amazed shes got this on her grid...

1716810542615.png

---
I’ve not been on her insta in ages but it looks like she’s deleted most of her photos, the OF link in her bio and any references to OF in her photos. Was that for towie or the upcoming court case do you think?
Yeah she removed the link a little while back but still does the odd IG story promoting the link... god knows why like

• Haha
  • Wow

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Just caught up on Sundays episode what a state she is! Her big come back is a wet fart! She's had about 20mins screen time!

Can't believe they keep getting the 2 loz's mixed up 🤣

• Haha