Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

You’re forgetting this is BYG, she doesn’t have time to pull the rug flat and hoovering!! Only plebs hoover she gets in a company to do that for her because god forbid she use her own trotters and hands to move a hoover about. She is what all women should aspire to, so tits out, iron Spanx on and find yourself a sugar daddy ladies!!
Excellent point, I hadn’t had my sugar in my tea today and clearly forgot that our busy young gel doesn’t have time for cleaning and hoovering, always time for a request for services though

“Does any1 no a gd rug sello taper to my floor. NE companies who-va rugs? DM me”

I don’t have a large kitchen, but I feel like a rug in a kitchen is unhygienic? I just want to be able to hoover and mop the floor easily - especially with child.

Reactions: 15

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Hi Scrunchies.Not caught up on here in ages.But just saw this video and immediately thought of our big bewful yung gewl..... 🌽

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Assuming she means OF? Sad how she always returns to it like an addict, thought the new management might have talked sense into her. I wonder if she likes the validation so much, even if it’s superficial and sexual? But I guess it’s something she doesn’t get IRL from men (I don’t believe her for a second when she claims she gets a lot of ‘good attention’ from men and that there are soccer players in her DMs)

View attachment 2999205
Does she think that look is attractive? She looks like a face with a smacked arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

bignellie

VIP Member
Omg thank you both, brb while I spend all my money 😭😂 I love a themed mug

To keep on topic, I wonder who would win battle of the giant noggin, BYG or jessica alves? I wouldn’t fancy going up against either of them in a head butting contest!
BYG, head like a fucking Lion

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
And no doubt she’ll be carrying a suitcase to hide behind and wear her jacket on top of her shoulders because she can’t fit into the jacket itself.
---
I think I read somewhere these FCA court cases can take on average 40 months. This could drag on for ages.
---
If this happened in 2018-2019 they have been building their case for years.
---
Her legal bill could end up being massive over the next couple of years. SUCKED. hope it was with the £500 she prob made from advertising that post.

• Wow

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Is she EVER going to take accountability for a single thing in her life? I'd be willing to bet on her having stopped working out because of this as well, and she can just blame the FCA for the fat arse as well in a few months when she has her nth crisis, perfect!

LiarLozza

Have mercy 😂😂😂😂 I have nothing else to say i'm just going to enjoy the thread, sit back and relax. Taking my big, black buttocks to the gym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She’s not fat, she’s Phat

View attachment 2937173
---
View attachment 2937176
---
Obviously the Good Morning show camera, the TOWIE camera and the pesky wind pap rats camera got it all wrong and made her look Fat. She’s not fat because Junaid and her other two mates tell her she looks unreal and stunning. She’s not fat because she herself said she’s very soft pretty.
Look at the buttons on her blouse screaming for mercy!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I want to put my predictions in now:
Announces bubba has some medical issue - not a real one - I’m talking some sort of made up allergy or adhd type thing. She then uses this as another excuse as to why she can’t exercise/work. She’ll post about how she’s sooo busy and tired looking after this little girl and this new “issue” will become her whole personality/social updates.
Pretty much the same as skanky price; Her eldest does have problems although the one she likes to shout loudest about was diagnosed by HER, the Prader-Willi Syndrome, and because his medical history is Private there is no way of proving she's lying again about this.
Thats the thing though, his medical history IS and should remain PRIVATE & likewise Larorse's ought to, but both Mummys like to use these things for their own benefits such as skank always banging-on about how exhausted she is after ten minutes with H (despite him arriving with a Carer in tow who does everything for him!!) Lozza is the same, continually going-on about how exhausted she is with caring for a sick child blah blah blah.........
Just imagine how bloody "exhausted" Lozza would be had she got two little girls to contend with.
---
I had 3 kids under 5 at one stage, and at least one of them had some sort of virus at any given time thanks to school and playgroup. The joy was when all 3 had it at the same time then I got it. I remember being permanently unwell from cough/colds at that stage and thinking we needed shares in the company that made Calpol! Does she think she's the other mother ever whose kids get viral infections :rolleyes:
Yes indeedy! I had four children which was manic enough but there was 14 months between the last two - those early years were absolute bloody HELL!!!! No wonder all my lot have all stuck at one child apiece!!

• Heart