Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
An Indian last night, a roast dinner today and a brand new face! 😂

441090347_18426187282007824_1589003077777735309_n.jpg
438144829_18426190285007824_8452616223388689324_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
You think she's already got a contract for the next season? 10 our of 11 episodes of her big comeback season have aired so far and I don't think she's been on for more than 10mins total, and when she is on, she just sits there while others talk, like an expensive prop, barely saying anything. I get she's incredibly insecure and doesn't want people to see her figure, but what is TOWIE getting for their money?

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Yeah that app is called a scam in Reddit forums. Near impossible to cash out cash. Minimum £70 cash out but that’s decades of work. And some people don’t get any more opportunities to play games aftee £50 so can never cash out.
Why is she a dodgy fucking cunt. She really doesn’t give a shit about people.
---
🐷 in pink. And she posted this awful pic of herself like that too 😂

View attachment 2955222
So she has the time in between being a Full-Time Working Muvva to play enough poxy "games" to earn £230 eh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You bloody liar Lozza!!!

• Haha

Kitty-Kat

Poor lad likely completely confused by our gel getting her nails done in her underpants (probably supposed to be shorts but five sizes too small and thus eaten up by her lady bits)

View attachment 3006156

Ooooh my anxiety need taking away to stop my mind.
Me need to book a pedicure.
But I dunno if I have any shorts knickers 5 sizes too small 🤔☹

• Haha
  • Sick

Mydog

unless.... she's got some weight loss deal coming up and actually wanted the pics to look bad so she can do the miraculous whatever it is and earn the money - it's literally the only other explanation I can think of
Same, that's her only option now.

YogaKitty444

I can't believe the stuff these Essex lot spend on rental properties and WHAT they do to their rental properties.
I don't rent any more but when I did, it was an ordeal just to get permission to paint a wall! And even then, if it wasn't the same colour I had to put it back to the original before moving. There's no way I'd have been allowed to landscape gardens or do massive work inside like they all do.
These guys seem to do full renovations on properties that aren't even theirs, only to move again a year later!

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
She’s out and about today

Guys I hate to say this, but she’s not actually that big IRL. Her BBL is ridiculous, very obviously fake. But the rest of her is average, I’d say a size 12/14 maybe.
Her lips do look really awful though, almost saggy.
I did think she looked this size in that pic of her on her sofa tbh which confused me as she looks humongous in every other pic. Maybe bc she was sitting on her space hopper arse

• Haha

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Thank you both very much 😀❤😊❤🥰🥰💖😘😘 xxxx.

I tried to get this pic right but gave up in the end after several attempts. I won't waste it so still add it on here to make people smile even though I never finished it as struggled getting the hair and face shape how I wanted lol 😊😄😘 xxx...

View attachment 2988781
Honestly Pom you deserve some kind of award.
MBE for bringing Bristow back into our lives 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Lauren is a straight up gang stalker! Okay 'gang stalking' has nothing to do with 'gangs' and everything to do with 'stalking' doesn't she have connections in the West Midlands???? Yes Lauren I know being the narc you are you read these forums as the once you said what they say about you is 'brutal'

Yes she is BIG how do I know? Because the 1 day some mixed race woman that was in the ethnic hair shop was on facebook messenger video call to her, I saw her face and she ended the conversation/call when I saw her face on video. She's a big girl and she should own it, i'm big to but the difference is I own it but I take my fat ass to the gym to work out, I eat rubbish (not all the time) but I train HARDCORE to get myself in shape especially as the weather is starting to get warmer and I'm not photoshopping myself to be skinnier than what I am.

Maybe if she stopped lying to herself, stopped trying to be something she isn't stop trying to compete with me TG then MAYBE she would be in a far better position instead of her selling her soul for drugs, booze, media exposure, free food, shopping and gifted housing afterall that's what you get when you become a 'gangstalker' and yes she gets free rent in exchange for her soul being owned by the devil - its a real thing peeps look it up, most of these 'stars' are in covenants/contracts with Lucifer and they have to degrade themselves just to earn a keep!

Instead of using facebook/nextdoorapp/whatsapp/telegram/tiktok and all these other garbage social media apps go find something productive to do with your life.

The obsession you have with Black Women could be considered like a 'Lesbian Fetish' sorry love I'm into men and I've got my King. Clean yourself up, find a decent church either online or in person and raise your daughter with morals and standards, maybe if you find God you wouldn't need to be on social media looking for attention.

What example are you setting to your child???

What in the actual fuck 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Has she really done nothing of note today? Has she given up on jim already? No carvery or Sheesh takeaway?
She's been to the gym's changing room and exposed her body to 10x the amount of UVA rays the sun would emit on a hot summer's day after putting her tinfoil hat on and freaking out about propylene glycol on McDonald's salads and other safe chemicals used in their food, just a regular Sunday at Lozz' basically

1715544256315.png
1715543997991.png
1715544241680.png

• Haha

MrsGripperStebson

Chatty Member
Ooooo, was she not invited to Amy Childs twins birthday party? I don’t watch the towie shit but the party just popped up on my IG and despite my zooming in couldn’t see BFL at all, how embarrassing 🤣

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
So we know she pays for some headlines. This one has come out a few times now recently. She must be shopping/begging for her free operation. Back in the day she probably had these procedures thrown at her for free but now no one decent gives a shit about her. Maybe Murat in Turkey who does the Turkey Teef can remove her massive arse and soggy tits. And baboons arsed shaped lips

• Haha