Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I saw that Britney post before Lozzas sad little posts and I just thought I bet she’ll compare herself or something and lo and behold…! This is hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
She has a lock on that door to keep a child out but apparently no gate for those steep stairs? Let's hope the gate is behind her!
And why does she only have a cinched waist on one side?

1716811344050.png
1716811335704.png

• Haha

Emmie81

VIP Member
I for one hope that
A.) she does some bird, whether it be 6 weeks or 6 months
B.) she doesn’t drop that soap in the shower

she might want to play catch up with OITNB

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Feel sorry for BYG really, she’s had 2 begging posts on Insta for over 2 hours now, and no one on tattle has mentioned them. she’s fading into obscurity!
Oh dear! The old bloater must be exhausted again from all the tapping on her phone to Beg for freebies! 🤡

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I would guarantee she is going to throw anyone she can think of under the bus for this one. She will probably just say he told her it was legit so she did it no questions asked. I personally messaged her at the time to say she was on very shakey legal ground advertising it and got blocked so she was made aware and I’m sure others did the same as all the z listers jumped on that bandwagon
Ohhh you should let the FCA know you made her aware 😂😂. She can’t act thick. If she blocked you she knew it was dodgy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Those filter they've all got :sick: they look so odd. They don't look younger, just weirder. There is no character in their face.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Why can’t she do it herself the lazy mare , surely some mug isn’t going to do this for free for her !?! Just paint a wall pink and get pink bits and nice pink curtains and fairy lights. It’s not rocket science
---
Can even get little transfers now that you can use to make it girlie.
---
There are loads of things she can do herself instead of being on the beg for freebies.
I would genuinely like to know how much work you would get and what the cost/benefit is for carrying out work for someone like Lauren. Say this princess room costs £5k, do they believe they will make that back? I know there are weird pay structures around it but I just don’t see why you would take the risk, unless it’s a “you pay and then get money back every time we get a job’ kind of arrangement?

troutpout69

VIP Member
I’ve never known a more sickly child! She seems permanently ill, unless BYG is feigning some of it for attention!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well the Neanderthal is certainly going for it today. Thing is you big fat, thick as shit, ugly cunt, you're completely rotten to the core and nothing can't fix that.

Let's hope they throw the book at you. 👍

img2 (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Chi4

VIP Member
What is BYG going to do when Lala goes to school😳. Hence the home school rubbish !

• Haha

LiarLozza

Lauren is a straight up gang stalker! Okay 'gang stalking' has nothing to do with 'gangs' and everything to do with 'stalking' doesn't she have connections in the West Midlands???? Yes Lauren I know being the narc you are you read these forums as the once you said what they say about you is 'brutal'

Yes she is BIG how do I know? Because the 1 day some mixed race woman that was in the ethnic hair shop was on facebook messenger video call to her, I saw her face and she ended the conversation/call when I saw her face on video. She's a big girl and she should own it, i'm big to but the difference is I own it but I take my fat ass to the gym to work out, I eat rubbish (not all the time) but I train HARDCORE to get myself in shape especially as the weather is starting to get warmer and I'm not photoshopping myself to be skinnier than what I am.

Maybe if she stopped lying to herself, stopped trying to be something she isn't stop trying to compete with me TG then MAYBE she would be in a far better position instead of her selling her soul for drugs, booze, media exposure, free food, shopping and gifted housing afterall that's what you get when you become a 'gangstalker' and yes she gets free rent in exchange for her soul being owned by the devil - its a real thing peeps look it up, most of these 'stars' are in covenants/contracts with Lucifer and they have to degrade themselves just to earn a keep!

Instead of using facebook/nextdoorapp/whatsapp/telegram/tiktok and all these other garbage social media apps go find something productive to do with your life.

The obsession you have with Black Women could be considered like a 'Lesbian Fetish' sorry love I'm into men and I've got my King. Clean yourself up, find a decent church either online or in person and raise your daughter with morals and standards, maybe if you find God you wouldn't need to be on social media looking for attention.

What example are you setting to your child???

• Haha