Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chi4

VIP Member
She has so many sunbeds !
---
She is on a right old mission isn’t she 🤣
---
Either on the pull

doing it for towie and attention

or 0.5 as he’s got a fit new girlfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She's been to the gym's changing room and exposed her body to 10x the amount of UVA rays the sun would emit on a hot summer's day after putting her tinfoil hat on and freaking out about propylene glycol on McDonald's salads and other safe chemicals used in their food, just a regular Sunday at Lozz' basically

View attachment 2931670View attachment 2931653View attachment 2931669

So this weeks OFs Pennie’s have gone to a shitty 65inch Hisense tv for £399 and a £100 Shitty Vuitton duffel bag. Just fucking buy a Nike bag, that fake shit is so cheap and tacky looking. The people in that area and gym are probably much more wealthy than her and would spot the fake a mile off!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I am so annoyed/ jealous.

Katie Price is getting turfed out her Manky Mansion therefore is having a jumble sale of doom.

Few-min’
LOZZA!!!
A JUMBLE SALE OF DOOM!!!

Do it for your scrunchies, we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored & deprived right now !!
We need a jumble sale of doom, those were the days 🥹
---

Lozza Geller 🥄 Big Gel’s got talent.
Skank has no "unused" mirrors for sale though - hers are all cracked!!

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member

That poor guy, doing her trotters ... while she's wearing shorts up her massive sweaty clunge, on such a hot day 🤢🤮🤮 ... maybe if Little Britain makes a come back, they can use her, she won't need padding or makeup to play Bubbles 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Jesus the amount of illness in that house! I’d imagine bubbagel with be following soon too! I sense a trip to the ospital, post for the gram and then moaning like fuck about how exhausted she is!
It's all the chemicals in the face, body, hair, nails, Turkish rug I'd bet and the low immunity being a sloth byg

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Just get on Amazon, next day delivery, bobs your uncle. That’s how us normal folk operate 🙄
Exactly. If she was that caring mother and concerned she would have seen the weather forecast last week and acted on it then!! Instead more focussed on filtering her stuoid insta pics. The highlight of her day is filtering and posting “sexy” pics for insta.

• Sick

ishaggedhughjackman

Havent been on in a while... finally caught up and it didnt disappoint!

Well done to Lozza for getting back in the gym, but let's see how long it lasts this time. All the roast dinners and curries can't be helping her progress, and I suspect that if she doesnt see immediate results she will drop it all very quickly again.

Anna666

VIP Member
She keeps reposting the same exercise videos again, and again on IG ... very weird behaviour ... could she maybe have signed up for some BIGGG lozzaa diet plan journey, and is documenting the ` before and then .. the after ` like an exercise video she did many moons ago ... hmmmmm ... this may get interesting :unsure: .... by the way BYG he aint coming back, whatever you do .... not that I rate him much, but he seems to have moved on, she's pretty and successful by all accounts 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Is she planning on dragging this illness out until the court day and then suddenly the night before a hospital trip again and attempt to do a no show?

mchops

VIP Member
Why the fuck would you want a 6ft fish tank sizes fire place? Under a massive tv too. A chippy and a plasterer doing well out of idiots.

• Haha

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

Has LaBristow got another talent as well as darts by helping Loz change her old rug into the EastEnders map design 😄😄😄😘 x.....

Well done LaBristow, you've done well with the River Thames so far, keep up the good work 😀👍 x ..

View attachment 2996644

View attachment 2996645
Isn’t there also more of this beautiful rug rolled up by the patio door?!
Why is the design a lump of concrete with a massive crack.
She hasn’t stuck the rug down to the floor, u can see all the ripples in it, so impossible to hoover and trip hazard

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
People have left you because you a cunt and again proven by your upcoming court case. You don’t give a shit about ANYBODY other than yourself and now using your daughter to try and make people feel guilty about ditching you

View attachment 2970178
"Hardly have no-one........................"?
Thats a bit like "Ain't got no..................................." innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
I’ve just realised: does this mean she will no longer go to the gym because she’s too anxious to get papped?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Its as thin as BYG thinks she is, its hideous, I thought something had been spilt on the floor at first.
[/QUOTE]
It looked like Essicks had been hit by a minor earthquake that split the floor open

• Haha

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
just another bad embarrassing story her daughter will have to read about her unethical fraudulent mother when she grows up.
[/QUOTE]

Yep, I feel bad for Larose with this. I'd love it to turn into BYG turning her life around but, let's face it, we've been here before with thinking she's hit rock bottom and she never seems to wake up and make changes 🙁

I don't know how she does it, life frightens the shit out of me on a regular basis! I could never just drift like she does. She's very self assured that everything's going to work out fine.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Why does her frying pan have holes in it?
Its one of those pans for roasting chestnuts over a fire. :ROFLMAO:
---
That’s a padel racket. It’s basically tennis but most always played in doubles and you can use the walls too. It’s very popular with expats here in the Middle East because a) its slightly less active than tennis which is good for the heat, and b) its considered super sociable - ie you spend half the time just having a chat… so not surprised BYG has had a go at playing it. Weird part is that she bought her own racket? Even at decathlon that’s a minimum of 50 quid…
So Lozza has taken up Real Tennis like Henry VIII?
1718778288176.png

---
heehee Used to love My Guy (teenage mag for those who weren't a teenager in the 80s heehee)
---
I knew a guy who was one of the models for those photostrips - I bet he still gets ripped over the "I'm a Teenage Prisoner of Love" one he did!!
Cringeworthy.................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
That’s a padel racket. It’s basically tennis but most always played in doubles and you can use the walls too. It’s very popular with expats here in the Middle East because a) its slightly less active than tennis which is good for the heat, and b) its considered super sociable - ie you spend half the time just having a chat… so not surprised BYG has had a go at playing it. Weird part is that she bought her own racket? Even at decathlon that’s a minimum of 50 quid…
the racket will be slung at the back of a cupboard soon enough or Laorse will be batting Legobricks about the place with it :)

Last edited:
  • Haha