Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to be nicer with my comments, as I do have a heart ` somewhere ` :unsure: ..... however .... bleeping hell!!:eek: her head is bigger than the body, she really cant put on any more weight ... she won't be able to carry that massive bonce :oops:
Your profile pic :ROFLMAO: 😫 🤭😭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm trying to be nicer with my comments, as I do have a heart ` somewhere ` :unsure: ..... however .... bleeping hell!!:eek: her head is bigger than the body, she really cant put on any more weight ... she won't be able to carry that massive bonce :oops:
ha ha bonce, that takes me back, dont hear it much anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg just bringing up terms from back in the day isn’t it?? These guys have no new content.
---
Not related but I wish I knew where those mugs that they drink out of with houses on were from. I want them so bad! #nottheonlymuginthephoto

Speaking of houses, has anyone seen Amy Childs’ new home? 😮 I bet BYG feels SICK
It’s not these ones is it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've also tried finding the mug, did a product and reverse image search but so far no luck for an exact match :/

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg thank you both, brb while I spend all my money 😭😂 I love a themed mug

To keep on topic, I wonder who would win battle of the giant noggin, BYG or jessica alves? I wouldn’t fancy going up against either of them in a head butting contest!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

To keep on topic, I wonder who would win battle of the giant noggin, BYG or jessica alves? I wouldn’t fancy going up against either of them in a head butting contest!
I’d have to go for Alves, that head’s like an effing planet- it’d obliterate anything it touched- (although it could bounce off BYG’s lips and send itself off into orbit!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she actually needs an intervention with her phone being taken off her and replaced with one with no camera or filter options, and given a brick and a digital camera. This is not healthy, I honestly think she’s fooling herself when she looks back over photos that she’s ever looked like this. She must spend a lot of time editing too. There’s one thing to edit to pretend to everyone viewing your pictures that you look like that (obviously wrong), but I think she really believes she does or has looked like this. She’s done it SO much for SO many years she doesn’t know what’s real when looking at old pics. I means there’s editing, but at this point she may see just search Google for “brown haired girl” and post thatbecause it’s got as much chance of looking like the real her!

Attachments

Reactions: 17

Battle of the Bonces some might say...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.