Lauren Goodger #92 Big fat Loz goes back on telly and uses her bags to hide her belly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They better not cut her from this episode as well in post production! We've already been cheated out of the cowboy party outfit live in action

1714226148614.png
1714226139634.png
1714226158795.png

---
I’m confused. This must be from when she was pregnant with Larose because it references a boy and Lauryn’s son was born in April 2020.
Yeah, I was just so confused by this oldie because Lauren seems to suggest a pregnancy is seven months, then Lauryn corrects her, Lauren doesn't seem to get it since she suggests she said seven instead of nine months because time goes so fast, which makes no sense at all to me lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They better not cut her from this episode as well in post production! We've already been cheated out of the cowboy party outfit live in action

View attachment 2900709View attachment 2900708View attachment 2900710
---

Yeah, I was just so confused by this oldie because Lauren seems to suggest a pregnancy is seven months, then Lauryn corrects her, Lauren doesn't seem to get it since she suggests she said seven instead of nine months because time goes so fast, which makes no sense at all to me lol
In the first picture it looks like she’s had an allergic reaction. Her face has gotten so podgy with plastic and Botox her eyes are just squints. In the last picture she looks like she has had her arm amputated lol. He looks like he forgot his top.
her trousers don’t fit at all they’re baggy in the legs but the actually joint of the two legs is so stretched it looks like they’re about to rip!! Jewellery still cutting off blood supply.
That bag is coming out every day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think BYG is saying LG hasn’t had any sleep for 7 months (because that’s how long she’s had her son) and LG corrects her that it’s been 9m since her son was born and before that he was kicking her and presumably keeping her awake.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Something about Junaid just pisses me off every time I look at him. Can’t stand him and his filtered face.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hiding her fatness with enormous white clothing is like trying to brush your teeth with chocolate - it doesnt bleeping work and makes it worse!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This one of her makes me think of the legendary creation by @Pom Bear of amputee Charlie on a skateboard from back in the day.

View attachment 2901230
Can’t be bothered with diet and exercise so chopped off an arm to lose weight.
---
Loooool 😄🥰😊❤💕🤗😘 xxx.

View attachment 2901444

Looool she can also use it to hide her gunt 😄😄😄❤😘 xxx

View attachment 2901445

Back Tuesday as going away for a few days tomorrow morning 😀💖😘 xxx
She’d eat it though…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
haha anyone seen the latest Daily Fail crap? Who's the person in the pics, cos it look Nuffink like lozzers pics of late (or ever).

reminds me of Nikki Grahame off Big Brother when she had the rant 'Who is she???????'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.