Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
BYGs spelling and grammar on point as usual ๐Ÿ˜‚

6C7A538D-3121-4182-BF00-A57398A843FC.jpeg

---
โ€˜Miss be exhaustedโ€™
โ€˜Love you more than worldโ€™

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Remember when her mate Jacqueline hooked up with Charlie, fatty and moleman sent around memes with young men and ugly females with quotes like โ€œnothing says true love when u need a place to stayโ€. Well I guess Jacqueline can now go and post these memes back at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Play Big headed Big Loz,'s, Big Olive's Bingo on Bigo ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„ x

Resizer_16783122355761.jpg
Love to all the scrunchies battling through issues today, I'm making a wish that BFL gets caught in the wild somewhere so that we have lots to talk about (and to give the amazing @Pom Bear even more material for her creations) โค
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Big hugs and love to the lovely scrunchies on here from Pom ๐Ÿ’–โคโคโคโค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Sheโ€™s put #loveconquersall ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is it love when he cheats on you with bisto, allegedly knocks you about, shags and moves in with your friend and will be gay4pay on OF? Ah, love ๐Ÿ’œ

• Haha
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Latest IG story, looks like she's after a free rug wash. Interpret that as you will Scrunchies!
---

Ohh, so many but some of my faves are from her pregacy era: (sorry there are 6 but last one doesn't count as we can't see her soft bewful fizzog)

View attachment 1988406
View attachment 1988425

View attachment 1988407

View attachment 1988408

just love the nipple on the arse in this shot!

View attachment 1988412

View attachment 1988415
One of my old favourites from those pics ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โคโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx..

"Put your corncobs in the air, wave them around like you just don't care ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx

Resizer_16774453375791.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipgalxoxox

Watching that I genuinely think sheโ€™s a bit slow or educationally challenged? She definitely isnโ€™t all there. I did it all myself and used a laptop ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Can you all remember when loads jumped on this thread after chas apparently smacked her one and was quite a few defending lozza, saying she doesn't deserve it etc, wonder what they have to say now that he is back on the scene. Looks like it was blew out of proportion or it happened anf she couldn't give shit and is happy to have a wife beater around her child. Woman has no self respect at all. she's tried dating and going out and no one wants her as she's a massive catfish. Even Kirk norcross absolutely tortured her after they met up and he seen the real her. So she's decided fuck it Al have Chaz back as hes the most bewful boy she's ever seen. The fucking klump family are back

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ha ha ha ha Pom ....your a legend....so many laugh out louds with your BYG edits ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx, it's so much fun making them Love Pom ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Big Loz likes the limelight ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ x....

Resizer_16780743568971.jpg

---
On the hunt for the OG photo of that one she put up, I found this article which I thought was interesting. Here are some words of wisdom from our delusional nashurally bewful yung gel.

"Despite looking dramatically different from her fresh-faced TOWIE debut, Lauren thinks she still looks like the 'girl next door'. Over the years has undergone a nose job, breast enlargement operation and liposuction, as well as regular Botox and lip fillers. She told Fabulous magazine: "I donโ€™t feel like Iโ€™ve had so much done to myself that I donโ€™t still look like the girl next door."

"Speaking about Chloe and Charlotte, she added: "I donโ€™t think itโ€™s attractive, I really donโ€™t. If youโ€™re looking for perfection, youโ€™re fighting for something youโ€™re never ever going to get. You can change something but itโ€™s never enough, so just leave it. But maybe they are told that, so they just go to someone else until they get a yes. Maybe they canโ€™t recognise it themselves."

View attachment 2007323
Her face reminds me of this pic I made a while back ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx ..

Resizer_16299149334460.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Sorry Iโ€™m mortified, why is she showing off that dry arse pesto pasta like itโ€™s something to brag about!? Itโ€™s a dinner a uni student would eat whoโ€™s skint and canโ€™t cook!!

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
WHO, with sanity intact, looking to spaff that amount of money on a nightโ€™s stay, is going to see these two fat hooligans and think, โ€˜yes! This has sealed the deal. It was a toss up between this and another refined establishment, but this is prestigious. I want the BYG treatment. Iโ€™m booking in.โ€™?!

• Haha