Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I took one for the team. It was shit . She just fiddled with her hair. Called La’orse baby geeel 100 times. Kept saying it was past her bed time but .5 commented and called her out saying she’s never in bed at this time. Was meant to be beauty q&a but the only person that asked anything was a weirdo asking her to rub her dirty jeans with a wet wipe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Momohawk

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Spot the difference:
View attachment 2029464

Do you think Larose will have one photo of her with her mum that isn’t filtered to fuck and actually bears some resemblance to what she sees when she looks at her and in the mirror? It must be so confusing.
You can imagine what Larose be saying if she could speak 😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16789045905171.jpg

Loool the cig is meant to be in her mouth, must have made the mistake while cropping the pic, I leave it for now x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Anna666

VIP Member
We were truly spoilt yesterday, I started to think, BIGGGGG lozzzz would stay locked up with Jake👻 in the flat forever, eating her body weight with ` take ins ` never to be seen again😞 ...... but low and behold, Christmas came early for us scrunchies ... while looking at these pics, I hear in the distance ` grunting and pounding of the chest ` ... the greatest comedy duo is BACK ..... AMEN 🙌🙌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41