Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ollybobtop

I like the glasses but they are basically the same as Chloe from geordie shore range from jy London brand.. also the need for the hotel to shoot this is funny. Just had a look at the prices and not that bad but… I thought she would give something more I won’t lie

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nosymum

VIP Member
This has given me a vision of the welding woman off Flashdance. Pom, please make our Lozza into Jennifer Beals in the black leotard 😂. What a feeeeling! Lol 😝
Don’t give her ideas, I can’t afford the therapy bills should I see it!

• Haha

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
Another thought (aside from the erm, distracting crotch, for all the wrong reasons), do genuine Nike trackies have (what looks like) THREE Nike Swoosh logos on them? Maybe Lauren got those from Alibaba as well. Or one of her Instagram jenyooin designer stores.Really unflattering angle (though she didn't have Laprop or a handbag to hide behind). And her facial expression is all coquettish and cutesy :sick:
yeah you can get that nike design x

Bonbon76

VIP Member
What on earth are they putting in that forehead to pump it up so much??

Step away Loz, your forehead is on another scale entirely. Buckets of filler and a hydraulic crane still wouldn't sort it out.

And please, what's the nail dot all about? Is it literally a dot of varnish? Surely not.
A tiny tat? I'm so confused.

(I had migraine Botox yesterday and I'm exhausted, 39 injections. Oh btw Loz, there's no numbing involved, straight in, forehead, back of head, shoulders, all of it. You should try it sometime.

Please help some of lozland make sense!!)
I think it is one of these?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

higos827

Umm i came across a bj videos and its does look like lauren…. Not sure if its been mentioned before

Reactions: 3

Notredamn

VIP Member
Not sure if this has ever been said but wow doesn’t the little girl look just like Dan osbourne children ?? I don’t know if like jac or Dan but she is spitting imagine of the younger child. Or am I going mad? She looks nothing like Charlie or Lauren does she ??
that’s not a dig either , I think she’s a really pretty and cute toddler just doesn’t look like either of them. What’s your thoughts
I have thought this before tbh

Reactions: 2