Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ha ha ha ha Pom ....that's fooking hilarious....pissing myself sat here on a ferry....everyone is looking at me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Looooool that made me laugh reading your message at everyone looking at you laughing ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Are her eyebrows holding them on??? A sort of Velcro Effect?
Loooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ and her cheeks and face fat ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

This has given me a vision of the welding woman off Flashdance. Pom, please make our Lozza into Jennifer Beals in the black leotard ๐Ÿ˜‚. What a feeeeling! Lol ๐Ÿ˜
Looool welding woman ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ Had a go but decided to make three Flashdance pics as I don't think it's come out the best in the black leotard I made her bigger but couldn't do the arms so left them thin ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜˜ x

Resizer_16786780230383.jpg

Resizer_16786780164681.jpg

Resizer_16786780300945.jpg

Looooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ x
Back tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

St37

Imagine expecting this to show up โ€ฆโ€ฆ

8DA4A8D5-43F0-484A-A277-A555C50E97B8.jpeg
But you actually get reality โ€ฆโ€ฆ..

5FF60416-8389-4124-B57F-C91096D8E4FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A bit blurry but here is her filtered Bigo pic and what it should really look like ๐Ÿ˜€ x...

Resizer_16783964359021~2.jpg

Resizer_16783963742881~2.jpg

Looooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I found some old pics of Chaz working at the Crossroads Motel ๐Ÿ˜„ x

Resizer_16428638472370.jpg

Resizer_16428625204780.jpg

Here he is trying to sell some items to people in pre internet days lol ...

Resizer_16450346808650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom PLEASE can I use the last one as a profile pic? Iโ€™ve been quite happy to just be an anonymous letter for all this time. But with that beautyโ€ฆ.
You're welcome ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx.

Ha ha love them. Thanks Pom x
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

How do you do it @Pom Bear ?!!!
I imagine BYG logging on here, seeing these and having a right old stomp around the haunted flat ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Looool that made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx.
I use an app I brought a few years ago, cost 16 pounds for the ones with no adverts. I enjoy it so much ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx

Back later to catch up ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx ..

Resizer_16787301647001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Imagine being that much of a freeloading twat that the only time you take your daughter out anywhere is when itโ€™s gifted to you.

Tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Clickbait

VIP Member
After what felt like the longest thread in Scrunchie history, we had a flurry of posts at the end of #82 caused by the excitement of a new OK article and some classic โ€˜in the wildโ€™(life park) photos (God bless you Click News and Media) which inspired this fantastic thread title winner by @minamoon ๐Ÿ‘

A bit of a recap:
โ€ข Sheโ€™s filling her time getting more beauty treatments - her hairdresser Lisa gave her a matching haircut and got mistaken for Nanny Crack; she begged some free dental work, an energy blockage massage (not a colonic ๐Ÿ˜‚), and yet more filler in her botched lips for a butterfly effect which made them look even more like a prolapsed anus.
โ€ข After subtly filtering Laroseโ€™s photos for some time she upped the ante by begging a free photoshoot in which the poor little mite was almost unrecognisable.
โ€ข She gave an interview in which she said Larose was โ€œalready an intelligent and independent womanโ€ which is likely to be eroded as BYG is threatening to home school her.
โ€ข There have been a few articles suggesting she may be back with Chaz.5 and Scrunchie sleuthing spotted her begging takeaway from a Caribbean restaurant he follows. There was a lot of food - easily enough for 2 people - although given itโ€™s Big Loz weโ€™re talking about that doesnโ€™t necessarily mean he was there eating it.
โ€ข She begged a VIP tour of a safari park and was careful to cut Chaz.5 out of all her IG posts but she was papped with him, a vision in blue, adding more fuel to the fire that they are reunited. Loz was wearing tight lycra and her pleather jacket, Chaz has obviously made enough from spinning his wheel of doom to buy himself a new tracksuit sadly still too small. Their diet and exercise regimes seem to have been going brilliantly - clearly still in the gaining weight for the before shots phase.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Crowbag

VIP Member
I love 'two fat hooligans'.

Sounds like a John Cooper Clark poem.

'Two fat hooligans with sliders on their feet, shuffling, trying to look menacing,
faces still coated in grease
from last night's all you can eat
Sweating meat.
And desperation.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Pixie7

I agree, it's lazy parenting. It's bad manners and disrespectful to the establishment.
Not to mention the safety aspects...they could fall off the table, they're playing with condiments, they're almost feral.
It's nice that Laferalkid is hanging around with Simon Barlow off Corrie though.
Sorry I HATE IT when kids are allowed to climb on tables. PEOPLE HAVE TO EAT OFF THEM WHEN YOU'RE GONE LOZ. The restaurant staff give the tables a quick wipe over, but c'mon how many germs are on their shoes/feet?? Then when kids are allowed to do it once............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Iโ€™m trying to think of a job Loz would excel atโ€ฆ maybe a Crash test dummy? She could really spectacularly โ€˜launchโ€™ herself then (through the windscreen and into a big brick wall.)

Pom request please. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Just made Love Pom ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx...

Resizer_16781346694031.jpg

Resizer_16781346797913.jpg

Resizer_16781346865275.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Clickbait

VIP Member
Spot the difference:
3590B46D-7759-4D65-AA61-793E857248AC.jpeg

Do you think Larose will have one photo of her with her mum that isnโ€™t filtered to fuck and actually bears some resemblance to what she sees when she looks at her and in the mirror? It must be so confusing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45