Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
Her masterful command of grammar and spelling absolutely cracks me up every time!
You can hear in the far distance .... with most of her posts ..... the sound of ` grunting, beating of the chest ` :unsure: ..... maybe a zoo will employ her as the ` gorilla whisperer ` ... her communication skills will be next to none🤦‍♀️ ` ME BALL ... ME SUPERMARKET EAT ` ... ` EAT ME TOBY ` ..... ` GRUNT GRUNT ME ` ..... ` FUCKIN STUPID ME IS ` scratch ... GRUNT ... GRUNT .... ` laorse NO GROW ... MUM ME BIKE `

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

minamoon

“I know my first a dot”

Maybe I’m just sleep deprived but this made me laugh a ridiculous amount. “Me loz. Me dot on nail. You get dot on nail at salon.”

CF4BF35D-A06B-4965-8255-43A5BEB7FF3B.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It’s one of my pet hates, parents using a restaurant as a soft play area and allowing them on tables and running about. Fat Lozza would be the first to sell her sad face story if la’overit got 2nd degree burns from a waiter she barrelled into. God forbid they parent these feral children

Reactions: 39

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I think he means mothers who actually parent their kids not fat lazy cunts like Loz.
I have NEVER seen someone I consider a good mum post things like this. It's always the ones who have many kids running feral or the ones who sit on their phones all day.

• Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
EXCLUSIVE ALERT!!
Scrunchie snooping ‼

I know you’ve all been gagging to find out what she’s selling….and now you don’t have to wait three days

well…..look what I found. How original. Fricken sunglasses!! And she’s using a decade old picture.

CBE8BF83-1C0D-4E54-ACDB-2CF98F8830E3.png

---
---
Pic from here when she said she was in Marbella but was actually at Molemans in Kent

---
Why would any idiot buy off her when u can probably get better if not same quality at a fraction of the price at Shein

BFFD8589-9DA2-481A-A0AD-F0F3BBD475B7.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.

Lauren Goodger- The BYG has launched her sunnies, the un used mirror didn't give enough monies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

minamoon

Wooo! A thread title win! I’m honoured, thanks scrunch bunch. The last thread seemed to go on for months. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Thread suggestion (although we’ve had some crackers already!)
Lauren Goodger #84
BYG the business woman no less,
Flogging plastic tat from Aliexpress! 👓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

hayleybaby

VIP Member
They're on live together now.
View attachment 2014645

How weird. He said to the girl on his live earlier that he had her blocked. Clearly I was wrong about the no filters as that’s definitely a new face, did they say anything interesting?? I’ve only had the app to catch a byg in the wild shot but don’t think I’ll bother keeping it if it’s more filtered to oblivion nonsense.

Also, forgot to mention last night. Someone on the love asked to buy .5’s sweaty gym socks. He said yes and for the person to inbox him, said he’d do a deal for the boxers too… 🤢

Actually that should have come with a trigger warning. Just realised it’s not even 7am. Hope i haven’t put any of you off breakfast.

• Sick
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You can hear in the far distance .... with most of her posts ..... the sound of ` grunting, beating of the chest ` :unsure: ..... maybe a zoo will employ her as the ` gorilla whisperer ` ... her communication skills will be next to none🤦‍♀️ ` ME BALL ... ME SUPERMARKET EAT ` ... ` EAT ME TOBY ` ..... ` GRUNT GRUNT ME ` ..... ` FUCKIN STUPID ME IS ` scratch ... GRUNT ... GRUNT .... ` laorse NO GROW ... MUM ME BIKE `
I wanted to put a laugh emoji as it's so funny but put a heart one as I love this so much..we need a half heart/laugh emoji 😄❤😘 xx.

I made this last night lol when I saw the pic on here of Chaz, I've added his real face 😀 x....

Resizer_16778852811591.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart