Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because once the bandage comes off, you can see it looks shite and nothing like the shaping of the bandage tries to suggest. Lauren is suspiciously quiet, you’d think she’d be posting more filtered selfies if she was happy with the results
It must hurt to eat surely, which is obviously not a bad thing with fatty boom boom!
---

It must hurt to eat surely, which is obviously not a bad thing with fatty boom boom!
She looks like Lesley Ash in my profile pic!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ, can you imagine seeing her in the wild, her poor child sat there as she swishes her face in front of the phone. Bet it's a sight to behold. Her lips look painful.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The big wrinkle or shadow on her top lip is a special touch.
Looking good there Loz.

(Snorts laughing)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I go to a good hairdresser, with excellent reviews. They also have lots of holistic treatments, and have a bit of a relaxed healing vibe going on with bowls of crystals etc.
(Personally, just make a good job of my hair and nails and bin the crystals 😎)

The other day online they posted a congratulations message because one of the younger hairdressers had received a distinction.
I did a double take, it was allegedly my hairdresser but looked bugger all like her, it was sooooo filtered.
Why! She's a young, pretty, nice girl. Orange foundation, but hey ho. But she looked like something from Dallas.

How can that be legal when it's advertising hair and facial treatments? And especially ironic given the whole holistic inner goodness thing. Definitely not ethical or honest.
Why yes, I've taken it quite personally! I thought they were better than that.
It's not legal advertising with filters. It's against trading standards. Never 'bin' crystals. Crystals are amazing - so is Reiki! 💯
---

State of it. Filtered to bleeping oblivion!

Just look at that bloke's face looking at the Beast of Chigwell in all it's glory. I bet he vomited afterwards! 😂

Screenshot_20230211-190738~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Larose has ended up turning to drink after having to put up with Big Loz as a mother 😄 x

Resizer_16761443743341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
still insinuating that LG aesthetics is her business it is nothing to do with her she has no beauty salon she hasn't even got a rented chair in a hairdresser's to do her butchery

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Those butterfly lips are essentially just splitting the top lip into two. They look ridiculous. Who even first thought of it? Just reminds me of...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The lips with the tape just off reminds me of when girls tried to get Kylie Jenner lips by using suction cups on their mouths.

Poor Laorse, looking at her mum giggling and trying to interact with her while ol prolapse lips keeps posing straight into the camera.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My thoughts are that people are jeeellly of our BIGGGGG guuurl ... she dosent heavily edit or filter her pics/videos, if she did it would be blindly obvious 👇👇👇 ... she's just a BYG tryin to live her ` bestest ` life🤷‍♀️ the fact that she has many faces over the years that are not her ... shouldnt take away from her being a yunnggg ... hot yuungg ... smexy yungg ... baffaaa winer BYG! .... lets stop the hate 🤚🤚 🥺
:unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
What’s the deal with LG assfeiks? Has she actually had a single paying client or just paid for, unprofessional training? She can’t even manage to blow dry her own hair, how would someone trust her with a needle?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She put a story up of her and lahelpmeimbored at a restaurant of some sort. It was just utterly pointless 🙈 like all she has to offer is her odd shaped Face and lips? Lol, her daughter was guzzling the last drips of juice from the carton for dear life, straw on the table.. for god sake you bloody idiot sort your child out ffs.

At this point she should just concentrate on being a mum I’m beyond embarrassed for her. She’s too illiterate for fame if she had a brain she could have had a TV show with lahelpmeimbored. (I was rooting for her but that ship has long sailed lol)

She’s like one big cringe after another though. She just can’t see it 🤣🤣🤣🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.