Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question. Why are all these lip huns posting photos with their bandages on? Would you not want to wait until they were fully healed before sharing?
Because once the bandage comes off, you can see it looks shite and nothing like the shaping of the bandage tries to suggest. Lauren is suspiciously quiet, you’d think she’d be posting more filtered selfies if she was happy with the results

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For boys I'd imagine it also

It's funny because when I saw her taped up lips it reminded me of this film... More specifically the scene where he's in a straightjacket and wearing that mask with the slats!
Loooooool 😄😄😄💖❤🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16760680138571.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What’s worrying is that Instagram is usually ‘better’ than the reality of someone’s life. What the duck must she be like offline if her insta is Frankenstein transformations, rented range valets and roughhousing poor la’plasticparent! Lucky she’s got such great ‘friends’ sharing it all for her 🙈

Reactions: 20
At one time when people had stuff done they’d stay out of public view for a while until they looked relatively normal but these days it’s almost like the bandages, the stitches and the swellings are like a badge of honour., more important even than the actual finished result. It absolutely is an addiction for some of them, it’s like the acceptable face of self harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Agreed, when you watch it back you can see she’s constantly got her chin tilted upwards, stretching out her neck or using LaMealDeal’s arm as/shield. She’s trying to look playful but it just looks fake. I am uncomfortable with the force of the shaking during the singing as well. Kids do like a bit of rough play but this seem OTT you can see LaHelpMe’s neck and head throwing back and jerking forward quite violently even when children like rough play as a parent it’s our responsibility to know the boundaries for safe play. All BYG is concerned about is showing her bewful, insta mum, fish lipped self.
Yeah, my kids would try to escalate roughing them about to this and I’d tone in down a bit before. I’m not saying the child was in mortal danger, but it can’t be good for her muscles or bones.

Reactions: 8
That lift.aesthetics place has some seriously scary examples of their ‘work’ on their page 😮

Like this one - what is going on with this lady’s lip? It looks horribly bruised on one side.

View attachment 1950170

This one is BEFORE the treatment… How could they look at her and think “yep, needs some more filler”…
View attachment 1950149
…and after the butcher’s special butterfly lip treatment:
View attachment 1950151
Paying for dinghy lips and cleft palet 🤡
---

Bisto has just posted this 😂😂😂
Ridiculous. Like a rabbit or cat bearing its teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because once the bandage comes off, you can see it looks shite and nothing like the shaping of the bandage tries to suggest. Lauren is suspiciously quiet, you’d think she’d be posting more filtered selfies if she was happy with the results
I think she's back with .5 - She's always quiet when he's back.

Reactions: 11
Why does she keep saying LG Afstetics (!) is back allllllll of the time when we know old plate face doesn’t have a pot to piss in and can’t do anything for more than ten minutes 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
---

5347E4B5-FA7B-4A66-B2D5-ACF52A56AD23.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It’s still filtered. Can’t see the top part come down properly as it’s meant to. That makes it looks really bleeping stupid. She’s embarrassed so it’s filtered again. Dammit I wanna see the actual.

Reactions: 17
Surely to God if you’re advertising aesthetic treatments & offering services like that no way should you be using a filter? How can potential customers know what the actual results look like? Though this is BYG who we all doesn’t know the meaning of honesty. I’ve said it before and hope I’m wrong but I think Larose has no hope with a mother like that. Everything will be about looks & material things.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.