Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is hideous. As I get older, I really am glad I was ok with being plain back in the late 00s and early 10s.
I can't even imagine what some of this lot will look like in a few years, not to mention 10 or 20! Bobby from TOWIE is another one who has absolutely RUINED himself. Unfortunately I think when you go to a certain stage of filler there is no coming back from it, because your face will never recover from the extra volume unless you gain weight, and probably not in the same place anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep bravo! ` silly ` ridiculous BIGGGGGGGG lozzzzzz 👏👏 on making your lips look like an ` ANAL PROLAPSE ` 🤡 ..... The hope is, your BIGGGGG FAT MOON head, gets badly infected and BLOWS UP! ( I would pay good money to see this, film it and put it on IG for your ` fans ` :sneaky: ) ..... some advice ... NOT ENOUGH ... GO BIGGER, MUCH BIGGER

Warning ... Please .... Do NOT google anal prolapse :sick:🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Yep bravo! ` silly ` ridiculous BIGGGGGGGG lozzzzzz 👏👏 on making your lips look like an ` ANAL PROLAPSE ` 🤡 ..... The hope is, your BIGGGGG FAT MOON head, gets badly infected and BLOWS UP! ( I would pay good money to see this, film it and put it on IG for your ` fans ` :sneaky: ) ..... some advice ... NOT ENOUGH ... GO BIGGER, MUCH BIGGER

Warning ... Please .... Do NOT google anal prolapse :sick:🤮🤮
Sorry but when I look at those hilarious blubber lips, butterfly isn't the first thing I think of. Baboon's arse maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Surely to God if you’re advertising aesthetic treatments & offering services like that no way should you be using a filter? How can potential customers know what the actual results look like? Though this is BYG who we all doesn’t know the meaning of honesty. I’ve said it before and hope I’m wrong but I think Larose has no hope with a mother like that. Everything will be about looks & material things.
I go to a good hairdresser, with excellent reviews. They also have lots of holistic treatments, and have a bit of a relaxed healing vibe going on with bowls of crystals etc.
(Personally, just make a good job of my hair and nails and bin the crystals 😎)

The other day online they posted a congratulations message because one of the younger hairdressers had received a distinction.
I did a double take, it was allegedly my hairdresser but looked bugger all like her, it was sooooo filtered.
Why! She's a young, pretty, nice girl. Orange foundation, but hey ho. But she looked like something from Dallas.

How can that be legal when it's advertising hair and facial treatments? And especially ironic given the whole holistic inner goodness thing. Definitely not ethical or honest.
Why yes, I've taken it quite personally! I thought they were better than that.

Reactions: 22
Sorry but when I look at those hilarious blubber lips, butterfly isn't the first thing I think of. Baboon's arse maybe.
I wonder if the procedure was called ‘baboon arse lips’, would these dimwits still be lining up to be experimented on? Or is it because the cutesy name appeals? ‘Me soft, pretty, dainty, bewful…butterflies too. Me get butterfly mouff. Me think good idea’
---

Edit: d’oh! I’ve just had a flashback to grazing my knee as a yung gel. Butterfly stitches is another term for steristrips. God, how bloody original.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she go out for lunch with all the tape over her mouth? It's as though it's a status symbol now to show off your procedures.

Reactions: 13
Edit: d’oh! I’ve just had a flashback to grazing my knee as a yung gel. Butterfly stitches is another term for steristrips. God, how bloody original.
Oh god is that why it’s called that? I thought they wanted their lips in the shape of a butterfly or some BS

I see byg has made her Asfetics page private now on Insta, she was getting loads of tit comments on it! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.