Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram under construction, she's under construction, she is literally tuning her face into a bleeping mutant. Why do these z Listers disfigure their faces. Can they not see that less is more, if you're gonna have cosmetic procedures so it subtly ffs, they are an absolute laughing stock, her and pricey are bleeping warped in the head, absolutely beyong help if they think what they have done to themselves has made them look better. Laurens own daughter was trolling her, you could see in that video she was looking at her mam's face and laughing at it, whilst Lauren thought she was all sultry. That video was all about her, didn't laflump look so different to her filtered pics aswell. Wonder how long before Lauren is giving her steri strip lips. The woman is bleeping bonkers. I can imagine people laughing at her in the street and her thinking that they are just jealous. She's only gonna get worse and worse with age. She has gone past the point of return and it couldn't happen to a better person. If she isn't back with odd bod she will be single a very long time with a face and attitude like that. Laurens lafucked and she knows it, she ain't even a z Listers anymore, no one could give a duck about her, not even her own kid, her only friend is her camera and filters, she's off with the bleeping fairies

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What’s the deal with LG assfeiks? Has she actually had a single paying client or just paid for, unprofessional training? She can’t even manage to blow dry her own hair, how would someone trust her with a needle?
It's not her company!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My thoughts are that people are jeeellly of our BIGGGGG guuurl ... she dosent heavily edit or filter her pics/videos, if she did it would be blindly obvious 👇👇👇 ... she's just a BYG tryin to live her ` bestest ` life🤷‍♀️ the fact that she has many faces over the years that are not her ... shouldnt take away from her being a yunnggg ... hot yuungg ... smexy yungg ... baffaaa winer BYG! .... lets stop the hate 🤚🤚 🥺
:unsure:
Let's not. She deserves all the ribbing she gets. Brainless troglodyte. Her, not you :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just came on here to say exactly the same thing! That video was all about her and how she was looking for the camera! Am I the only one that doesn’t really take pictures of myself much? Would rather take pictures of my children! Her poor daughter just seems like an inconvenience to her self obsessed life.

Reactions: 27
That poor child, giggling and trying to get attention from Mummy whilst old Baboon’s Arse can’t keep her eyes off herself and pretty much ignores her.

Family weekends? What a joke. Put your phone down you overgrown teenager and play with LaProp.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
That poor child, giggling and trying to get attention from Mummy whilst old Baboon’s Arse can’t keep her eyes off herself and pretty much ignores her.

Family weekends? What a joke. Put your phone down you overgrown teenager and play with LaProp.
Pathetic isn't It and everyone will see what we see. She's done

Reactions: 20

How ridiculous must she have looked. Swinging her real face, the gigantic plate shaped version we all know, from side to side, all alone and giggling like a teenager. Lord knows what sort of noise she makes eating with those lips, slurp slobber. Does she stick her straw through that hole in rhe middle?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do u think when the Essex Beast looks at KPs stories and thinks “yeah right she looks like that in real life, her filters are so unreal, shes made herself look so young”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh dear, account gone private, BYG can't take cri-i-sism wiv the tape fillaz 😂

Someone take one for the team and ask to see evidence of her "Medical Training" and a copy of her insurance stificat, need a good laugh this dull and dreary Sunday afternoon!

1676211639008.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It occurred to me what was a bit off with that video of her “playing” with Larose. Not one person commented “oh looks like she’s having fun” or “love to hear her laugh”, all the comments were “she’s so beautiful, just like her mumma” 🤮🤮🤮
A lot of toddlers aren’t beautiful but it is the best thing in the world to see and hear them laughing and having fun. Why were there no comments saying that? All her friends are incredibly shallow or BFL deleted anything that didn’t refer to her beautiful genes?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It occurred to me what was a bit off with that video of her “playing” with Larose. Not one person commented “oh looks like she’s having fun” or “love to hear her laugh”, all the comments were “she’s so beautiful, just like her mumma” 🤮🤮🤮
A lot of toddlers aren’t beautiful but it is the best thing in the world to see and hear them laughing and having fun. Why were there no comments saying that? All her friends are incredibly shallow or BFL deleted anything that didn’t refer to her beautiful genes?!
The baby is cute, but not the beauty her mum wished she was, she is the product of two prats .... that video was shocking to watch ... both my children when younger loved rough and tumble, but I always put a stop when it went too far, I would never push and pull is such an aggressive manner while playing with them, to the point she did, where it looked like she could dislocate her arms, I know the lil one is large, quite chunky .... maybe thats the reason her stupid mother was doing that with her, because in her thick head, La`orse dosent live up to what she wanted, the child also looks a lot like her father, there are some twisted ` mothers ` out there, that take the anger out on a child, because of issues with the father, this twit is not mature enough mentally to see right from wrong .... one things for sure there`s something very off with BIGGGGG lozzzz, and we see that clearly when she's with her daughter, its as if she is ` playing the part ` of a loving mother, her body language says otherwise ... In my opinion its all forced, she didnt think it would be this hard raising a child .... she was hoping she could palm her off on her dad, while she facefucks herself for the gram 24/7 ... the lil one is an inconvenience to her fantasy tit life, even though odd bod is an idiot, I think he did most of the childcare

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
(I’m a bit behind so the thread has probably moved on but)

I had a nose job and one of the things my surgeon did was lift the tip of my nose so there would be more space between my lips and nose. I don’t get why anyone would want less area between them? I love filler don’t get me wrong but this trend is so gross.
---

Also like someone else said how can these places still be filling her lips?! I completely lost my self esteem after having my baby and when I asked my aesthetician for more lip filler they said no chance and said they wouldn’t even allow me to book another appointment for a year. Thank God cos I didn’t need it.

I don’t get how she can advertise her lip fillers with a picture of someone’s lips with really bad migration?! Embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Absolutely no idea why. BYG is Les in a wig. The lips, the eyebrows and the chins
257E187A-1BC1-483D-8E4E-69288837AD7C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has she tried, maybe putting LaToddler in a highchair to eat? Then her sofa wouldn't get as filthy.

Reactions: 13

Take note BIGGGGG guurl ... this is where you're heading 👆 ..... I hope its permanent, then maybe you may learn an important lesson ... ` Stupid is .. as ... Stupid does ` :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.