Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House is a tit tip again:

View attachment 1956202
What a bizarre name.
Do they charge around throwing the rugs and things, then charge out the door again?
---

Yet another company with minimal literacy skills.
If they're so successful why can't they afford a proof reader?
Hmmm...
But thank goodness they don't only clean for slebs Loz, or you would be stuck.

Screenshot_20230213-120215~3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok so she grifted the carpet cleaner - Skanky did that the other day

She got those ludicrous Lip Things - Skanky got those the other day

What next eh?
Skanky fucked off to Thailand for 3 weeks - Lozza has gone to Lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So loz posts about all the lips she's done as boss of lg_arsefeticslondon. On Instagram it reads like she's the best thing since sliced bread with photos galore.

Yet she doesn't actually seem to have a business of her own, or does she?
I know similarly named businesses seem to have slightly altered their names again, presumably to distance themselves from her.

I remember she did about 7 minutes training a while ago, with a certificate that wasn't designed and printed out by LaDislocation AT ALL.

So what's the real story?
She's been setting up in her shed for years.
Without actually doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Comments on her lip reveal are not complimentary.
What a surprise. Plenty about the filters too.
Although the negative comments will be gone when she realises.

Personally I think she looks like a lad from the 90s who's trying to grow his first tash, complete with curtains. Daft trout.

Screenshot_20230213-194705~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The absolute state of it. Perfect advert for her half assed attempts at anything post-TOWIE, sloppy, on the wonk and looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s the same age as me and Lozza we can’t pull off this bushy eyebrow trend

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Maybe the ` curvy ` Tess, can do a colab on OF`s with our BIGGGGGG lozzzz .... they both have a similar look ... call her BIGGGGG guurl, you never know, it will help earn a few quid to pay the rent due, I mean ... you're doing duck all anyway ..... all day, but ` pretend ` you have an ARSEfetiks business .... hark at her ... 🤷‍♀️ .... the BOSS lady of LIPS, with QUACK qualifications and NO business premises :rolleyes: ... Id rather look at Tess, to be honest .... at least she keeps it real, and dosent hide behind extreme filters ... on a serious note though ... Dear Tess, having this much weight, will put you into an early grave for someone so young, do something before its too late, its very dangerous promoting this to the younger generation` obesity ` is NOT body positivity

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ok so she grifted the carpet cleaner - Skanky did that the other day

She got those ludicrous Lip Things - Skanky got those the other day

What next eh?
Skanky fucked off to Thailand for 3 weeks - Lozza has gone to Lidl!
Lozza is the Lidl of d-list celebs. 0, zilch. Nothing going for her. She must be eating away at any of her money she has left from her stint on TOWIE decades ago.

Reactions: 9
Comments on her lip reveal are not complimentary.
What a surprise. Plenty about the filters too.
Although the negative comments will be gone when she realises.

Personally I think she looks like a lad from the 90s who's trying to grow his first tash, complete with curtains. Daft trout.

View attachment 1957458
Paul nicholls from eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.