Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Momohawk

Maybe this is how she will 'influence' people who have been through the same- if she is a Domestic Abuse survivor- influence those who have been through the same by taking your (alleged) abuser back!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Bonbon76

VIP Member
  • Haha

St37

Someone made a good point that the RR hasn’t been seen for a while? I genuinely think that’s cos she’s had those old arse implants out and new smaller ones put in, in the pic from the back it looked like she had some bandage packing under the new implants (just my view)
Or has she had to return the RR ? She usually gets a free valet every few weeks whether it needs it or not , obviously because she likes a freebie. Who knows ?[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Guys have u seen the new working out in a park post from the sun. (I don't buy it and never would shit paper) but it's like a rinse and release from last year. Not on the dm as of yet. She does look a bit smaller.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Bungdidin

Is this a new insta profile for .5 or has it always been there, And has he been doing PT before now? I see where this new fitness and lifestyle insta page for Big Lozza could be heading also now too…..🤔
View attachment 1890061

I see Laureen’s sister posted this photo and both BYG and Ch’arg have both liked and commented on it! Or am I reading far too much into it all?🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1890083

View attachment 1890089

ETA after looking at more pics, I agree with everyone else that said LaOrse’s return to insta photo is indeed filtered. Can’t believe earlier on I actually thought it was an unedited version and couldn’t decide. When it comes to Loz though I should have absolutely known better and ofc she’s filtered it, just like she does with every single picture that is anything to do with her. Poor LaOrse has no chance of having any self confidence as she grows up, how could you be anything but insecure when your mother has filtered you your entire life 😞

View attachment 1890123
Is LaOrse holding an aubergine? Bless her, as if you filter your baba

chattypatty

Morning scrunchies, I havent been on here for a while, lots of catching up to do! I have just seen this on insta!
Wasn’t this one of the pictures on her mobile the other day when she screen shotted something, then upon realising she deleted it ?

Dear god no, the west midlands has a hard enough time with the grief we get for our accents, we dont want the beast of chigwell here
I dunno I really miss having the commonwealth bull 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
It looks like shes growing a pair of boob implants on her arse ..I know scientists can grow ear lobes on your body to transplant onto your ears so maybe shes growing a new pair of tits on her ass..you never know with her..she reminds me of a big spud ..you know when you get a bag of tatoes and theres a realy big one in there ..every bag of spuds has got a loz ..the biggest, dirtiest misshaped spud ..

• Haha

Tishface

Wasn’t this one of the pictures on her mobile the other day when she screen shotted something, then upon realising she deleted it ?
ooooooh I think your right!!! Do you think Kirsty asked byg for a picture so she could sell the story into ok magazine.
She’s so tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
The sister that posts photos of .5 and LaWhere’sMyMum has made her insta private… adds further fuel to the fire that the twats are back together.

Interesting that they are saying about the pair moving out of Essex. It appears .5 already has. He has 📍 West Midlands on his new insta and has the link to a gym in Ripley too.
Ripley in Yorkshire or not so much?

Reactions: 6