Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I totally hear ya Crow!! My Ex was a horrible violent speed freak who tried to ruin mine and our very small childrens lives, I hated him for a long time before I plucked up the courage to get rid of the bastard and took out a restraining order against him which he breached and was jailed and then breached it the day he got out from that sentence!!! I stuck to my guns though and Absolutely loved being a single mammy!!.....some of my fondest memories where when it was just the 3 of us โค๐Ÿ’• I then met Mr vickster and we have been together nearly 20 years now.....added another baba to our little clan who is coming up 16......so people Absolutely don't have to stay together for the kids!! โค๐Ÿ’•

Oooh I wish mine was hahhha!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Š
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
I wish two of mine were๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Pampered Pam

I know for a fact when Chloe made that statement it was Lauren who told her to say that as an interview before that Chloe was asked the same question and she said Mark Lauren was not mentioned I have not ever heard any towie say lauren should go back Amy and Joey Essex where most wanted of the originals never Lauren she has been trying to get back in towie for years she should take the hint she isn't liked by producers

• Heart
  • Haha

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
that third pic, that is absolutely not her pregnant body! even with larose she didn't look like that. i wonder who shes stolen that from!
In fairness, the caption says โ€œI canโ€™t wait to have a baby and be a mummy and I want to look like thisโ€ฆโ€™

Not defending her though because sheโ€™s absolutely deluded!

fluffy_peanut

Shows how blatant a liar she is - on the blurb on the home page of the jumble sale she says all owned by LG but sheโ€™s selling the jewellery on behalf of her mate & that revolting fur coat that apparently belongs to someone else. Why anyone would purchase something from her astounds me; the stuff is either fake, filthy, fell off the back of a lorry
Looool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Here is Loz back at work after a small ten min workout in her ASDA uniform ๐Ÿ˜„ x...

View attachment 1892959
omg Pom!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is one of my most favourite ones ever! Brilliant โคโคthank you

• Haha
  • Heart

Millais

Chatty Member
Is our Charl flashing a hint of front on nipple in that photo? So good of Lauren to share her tips for looking sexy.

• Haha

bignellie

VIP Member
Slightly later posting than planned on Day 6 of the BYG Awards 2022.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

The penultimate category is Best FML* photo of Baby Gel

View attachment 1856867

This category was requested by @OldBlondie and it has been hard to narrow them down. These are photos of Larose that BYG has shared on IG.
*FML is Fuck My Life for anyone who wasnโ€™t aware.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป - Stupid headband โœ” Thoroughly cheesed off expression โœ”
โค - Leaving me to sit covered in food yet again?!
๐Ÿ˜‚ - This fugly headband takes the biscuit!
๐Ÿ˜ฎ - Now a pink beret? Seriously WTF ๐Ÿคฌ

Tomorrow is the final categoryโ€ฆ
can I vote for get this fucking monstrosity off my head, please ta

Havenโ€™t a scooby what this is for her tea, but it looks big, cheesy and unhealthy๐Ÿ˜‚
3 foot wide pizza?

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I got a bit distracted on those award pics by Nick Knowles girlfriend. What is going on with her eyes? ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Is a tiger coming towards her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Tagging Towie is so desperate.

No idea why she zooming in on Mary Berry

• Haha
  • Sick

St37

Guys have u seen the new working out in a park post from the sun. (I don't buy it and never would shit paper) but it's like a rinse and release from last year. Not on the dm as of yet. She does look a bit smaller.
scroll back a few pages on here , thereโ€™s loads of pics etc of her in her Asda uniform lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

A-Soul

VIP Member
And tells someone suggesting donating money from it to animal rescue to #bekind - and the stupid woman then apologises to Loz!
Any chance of a screencap Crow? Iโ€™ve lost the IG URL to the Jumble of Doom. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hannah2291

I reckon a surgeon has said she has to do one surgery at a time. Probably has the boob job scheduled in for later as she has said so many times she thinks theyโ€™re too big