Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitty-Kat

No laroasties?
No friends round for lozza's famous spuds?
No out and about baffa award winning gel doing what said gels do on Sundays?
Come on Loz, show us the new you.
Lickerally.

She's gonna lose everyone's interest soon.
Everyone will get bored of waiting and forget her...

C'mon Loz

Reactions: 11

hugothebear

VIP Member
He`s very, VERY ..... ` Unfortunate looking ` .... Imagine turning over in bed and being faced with his mush in the dark, those dayglo teeefsss ... he suddenly opens his eyes and its ` serial killer ` staring back at you ` shudder shudder ` πŸ˜–πŸ˜– .... wonder if the dentist did these teeth as a joke πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ₯΄

Eeeeh that second photo made me proper laugh! He does look like Oddbod haha

Maybe she has another 8 of the same dress, and somehow sews them all together to make a sort of tent which she put on before filtering to make her look a size 12 πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx..

Here is the unfiltered carpark pic πŸ˜„πŸ˜„..

View attachment 1894726

..and here is the filtered one lol πŸ˜„ x...

View attachment 1894747

@Pom Bear - You are on fire today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So is there a big collab on the horizon? A huge job opportunity for the Beast of Chigwell? We will all patiently wait for some new 'pictures in the wild' and her upcoming reinvention!!

Screenshot_20230113-141836~2.png
Screenshot_20230113-141139~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Kitty-Kat

She’s got a resting bitch face hasn’t she. So soft pretty she is.

And whoever did her eyelashes needs sacking. Can’t even see her eyes. Just because some people suit it, doesn’t mean everyone does. She must think she looks so sexy when someone puts lashes on her but she doesn’t suit them if anything makes her face look even bigger cause can’t even see her eyes.
When I saw yesterdays DM pics, I honestly thought she'd had under eye or eyelid surgery! :unsure:
But yes, I think you're right and it's her crappy eyelashes.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Soooo the other day I posted the screenshot Lafacetuned’s reply to .5’s comment. Another little scout on there again tonight and the comment as disappeared. BYG obviously saw on here she has been caught out and quickly deleted! Absolutely certain they are back together now.
Ooh gurrrl, yr good!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Wtf? She wants to rebrand as a lifestyle influencer, an expert at that? And her version of rebranding is…..deleting all her IG photos. And she has missed the opportunity of new year, new start for a complete overhaul of content. And she’s still posting her shitty little grabby stories showcasing everything from pushing her sex work, to using a tiny local company to do her ironing. Again, WTF. What the fucketty fuck…!
And still sharing sleazy stories I.e the underwear she was gifted
Out of all things she could of been gifted of course it had to be cheap sleazy underwear
Lifestyle influencer my size 14 arse (real size 14 big gal online and in real life unlike yourself)

• Haha