Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s get our BYG Bingo Cards at the ready for the next interview, story or post that she does

Reactions: 55
Absolutely correct. Sometimes things don't happen for like, a reason, sometime fucking horrible things happen for no good reason because, you know what, life can be a fucking cunt. Life can be incredibly hard, life can be shite. Life can throw some things at you that you never think you'll survive, sometime people don't come through things, sometimes life is that fucking hard that people don't come through. And sometimes people do come out the end of terrible fucking things that the strongest people would struggle with. So, no, fuck off Lauren with you amma inspirashun, innit. You're not and never will be, so fuck right off you absolute cock womble!!

Reactions: 33
Omg no, sorry, in no way & in no world does she look great! I’m not referring to her weight here, it’s that horror show face what the hell has she done well clearly bad Botox, one of her eyebrows is an inch higher than the other, too much chin filler in an attempt to hide her double chin has given her strange folds around her jaw. Nasty eyelashes, utterly bizarre eyebrows (who the fuck asks their beautician to draw their eyebrows to meet in the middle) & putting a cheap kids Claire’s accessories hairband off literally tops off her car crash look! She’s bloody ghastly but then again the inside always reflects on the outside so she’s become as ugly as she is a truly cold nasty deluded horrible person!

Reactions: 32
If I could pop round and drop off cake and a hug I would.
You have been warned. X

I wonder if Loz was actually invited to a perspirational ladies evening?
We know her reading isn't top notch.
And she loves polyester.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Oh my god I’ve been waiting for someone to mention her eyebrow!!! I thought I was the only one that could see it!!!
She’s had way too much Botox and it’s messed with her eyes! Her eye isn’t opening properly!

Reactions: 21
'Larose, my daughter, I think being a mum to the most amazing little girl I've ever had in my life,'

Has she loads of other baybe gels somewhere that aren’t as amazing as laorse?

Nothing she says makes any sense - either kirsty is a shit manager or theres just no helping our loz….probably a bit of both.

Reactions: 26
Well last night’s big comeback was such a success she’s now down to 996k “followers” Such an unlikeable cretin!! Way to go Loz

Reactions: 25
I’m personally gutted she’s had the arse implants removed! It’s given me so many laughs! Although her latest pics are still pretty gruesome, they’re just not the same without the comedy concrete square sticky out booty!

Reactions: 29
I’m personally gutted she’s had the arse implants removed! It’s given me so many laughs! Although her latest pics are still pretty gruesome, they’re just not the same without the comedy concrete square sticky out booty!
The problem is, when all the implants are reduced, it will just emphasise her massive plate face!

Reactions: 20
Now this is inspiring. Loz you twat take note.

You are worth ten of her Momohawk.

Reactions: 28
My favourite pic of the night …..so soft and bewful
looks like she offering someone outside for a punch up

just catching up, fuck me she an independance....did her shelf arse declare UDI or is her whole body a territory...glad to see that the new agent lets the gibberish flow as always

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She's as deluded as Jake thickenden god knows how many reality shows he's been on, and still waiting for his big break....

Reactions: 22
Big Loz didn’t need this today!
She's had so much work done she looks like an alien too. With a really short forehead.
She could sit in one of lozza's genwin handbags (unused)(buy from supermarket) and be a little friend.

Reactions: 28
She's had so much work done she looks like an alien too. With a really short forehead.
She could sit in one of lozza's genwin handbags (unused)(buy from supermarket) and be a little friend.
She was such a pretty girl. I really don’t know these celebs piss around with their face so much! They nearly always look worse and older too! I’m 47 and tempted to try Botox but seeing how shit it looks on those lot, I think I’ll just keep my face the way it is, wrinkles and all!

Reactions: 24
If she’s had the shelf arse removed she paid for it out of pocket, which, quite honestly, I can’t believe. From the gel who begged for curries and blowouts on a daily basis?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.