Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
How embarrassing
I bet big gal said ‘gis it ere luv I will be able to sell that no problem under my name and my status in the z list word it will get snapped up!’
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I’m mortified for you Lauren !!
She's such a good sales woman, she lists something as sold, and a week later she will list the same thing again for SALE 🤷‍♀️ ... she has done this with most of the crap, which apparently was SOLD, multiple times on her jumbly of doom ... and it pops up for sale AGAIN .. again and again .... cant wait for her nuww influenzer path, its going to give us soo many laughs:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

thomasthetank82

Let’s keep it going…
Lauren Goodger #82 It’s all going on this week, only fans leak.. whatever you do don’t peek; under construction.. but is it just insta or also her physique? Oh and where is little LaBleak (future), she must be off somewhere just playing hide and seek with her dad in the snow as white as his teef

Her foot litcherally looks like a trotter.
A proper ham hock foot/cankle oink oink greedy twat is morphing into a pig one toe at a time

• Haha

Hannah2291

With the reminder of BYG having the audacity / delusion to say Drake was eyeing her up before, it jogged my memory that her and that other tramp, Lauryn Goodman, used to sniff around footballers hoping to hit the jackpot (well Lauryn did eventually get pregnant to a premier league footballer). Here’s our Loz looking ravishing, bewful & soft after a night on the town.. think she only managed to hold hands with a mate of Dele Ali.
I remember this. She went back to the hotel with him I think and had to be picked up by a mate and taken home the next day as the walk of shame 😂 covered herself up with a blanket hoping to not be noticed

• Haha
  • Wow

small town girl

You know what she didn’t look that bad. And she has lost weight - soon we’ll be calling her little Loz 🤣
But the reason she is a laughing stock is because she posts those filtered to fuck photos/ videos looking like a space invader then the real pics come out of her massive big plate face.

Why does she do it to herself 🙄

• Haha

AimlessShameless

VIP Member

Well we had the word “strong” on our BYG Bingo Cards! And she’s said it again…so I’m crossing it off 😂
"Could" is the word though . As in "she could be in a performance that's Oscar worthy" (or could be talking total crap to get in the papers, because the rent and the tax payment are due)

"And left the door open". It's not like a soap opera where they have killed her character off lol

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Her face looks so weird in those pictures. I can’t quite put my finger on how but she look’s different. Is she trying to look more like Michelle Keegan or what.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Bet she’s been taking pics of her beef curtains all night to flog on there.
I can just imagine her right now photoshopping her beef flaps and trotters so they look presentable. Will definitely need a lot of work done.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Morning Scrunchies - it’s Day 5 of the BYG Awards 2022. I’m sure you know the drill by now but just in case you don’t, I have selected some categories for you to pick your favourite from.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

This has been a difficult one to collate because today you are voting on your Favourite @Pom Bear Artwork of 2022

View attachment 1852903

Legendary Scrunchie Pom has been delighting us with their artwork for a long time and is always on hand for a cheeky request or to surprise us with their own creations. It has been hard to choose 4 to pick from so I’ve used a combination of most liked and personal favourites to whittle it down.

👍🏻 - Guess Who using the many faces of our BYG.
❤- Not featuring our BYG but my personal fave showing Chunky Chaz.5 on a skateboard. This was created from a comment I made on a photo from an OK shoot which was discussed in thread #58 (https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...horse-freezing-in-the-pool.29521/post-9610126). You might need to look back for the context if you don’t remember it.
😂 - Pom’s more accurate depiction of the advert that should have gone with her randomly selling a wedding dress.
😮 - BYG had yet another beauty treatment (Loz they’re still not working!) posing with what looked like a toilet seat behind her head. Pom magicked this up for us.

Big thank you to @Pom Bear for all the time you put in to making us laugh over the year. I know you are in demand from a number of other threads but I secretly hope this is your favourite 😘
How did you narrow it down to 4??? These are absolute gold, how did I miss the wedding dress one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
For a second I was entertaining the idea of her making so much money to afford a 3k apartment and everything by somehow owning or working with the fake goods account she keeps peddling. Because there is no way she makes enough from OnlyPan(faces) and irregular pap shots to support herself. But then I thought, what would she be doing that qualifies as work someone would be willing to pay her for? Accounting? Shipping? Checking with the manufacturers? Money laundering? Taking the photos? I can't picture in any of these functions?

Is she collecting royalties from TOWIE still airing occasionally? She'd need 200 OF subscribers to earn 6000 per month, which I assume is what she spends, do you think it's realistic for her to have 200 subscribers? I just don't understand how she generates money...

• Haha

GlassOfBeans

Chatty Member
I can imagine Kirsty tearing her hair out at the fact that Loz keeps posting these hilariously unrealistic, photoshopped pictures, undermining her new relaunched “I’m mum” image.

But our gel won’t be told, will she!

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
But that would be sensible! She has no shame begging for stuff and if human Ken/Barbie doll can get a minge for free, our independent boss gel can beg herself an arse and breast reduction. Selling stuff and putting the money aside for a surgery just seems so unlike her, it takes restraint and planning, two things I've yet to see from her.
Orrrr maybe she doesn't want to admit that she's had surgery and claim it's all from working out, and that's why she doesn't want it sponsored, but she's already mentioned in a recent interview that she wants the implants out?
I don’t think she has ever admitted the bum implants, in fact she actively said she never had them nor fat transfer (from the horse’s mouth - https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/news/lauren-goodger-surgery-brazilian-bum-lift/)

She has said for a while she wanted her boob job redone and was asking for recommendations for a surgeon whilst pregnant with Lorena (https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...next-for-his-flaccid-willy.24812/post-7226851) presumably to worry Chaz she was considering a termination after they split up.

Crowbag

VIP Member
No laroasties?
No friends round for lozza's famous spuds?
No out and about baffa award winning gel doing what said gels do on Sundays?
Come on Loz, show us the new you.
Lickerally.

• Haha