Lauren Goodger #80 Burnt yorkies, staged sex shop walkies. 1 gym session but still porkies 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren and her close pal took a well earned break after a busy morning selling lucky heather.
The mate looks like a low rent prossie! There is zero friendship between them, put together by Krusty the clown 🤡 agent for clickbait and lols 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who’s this Jeyda fellow?
Jeyda runs that Turkish clothing gaff that also uses skanky pwice as a moddle. Jeyda is always driviing that thing around, taking it home when it's rat-arsed again and most likely laundering money for it seeing as its supposed to be bankrupt - all those hideous trackies and stuff it wears are generally JYY London, Jeyda's company. JYY and the dodgy "management" generally go hand-in-hand for these Zlebs

BTW, how long has Lozza had dogs anyway? FFS she can't look after herself let alone Laorse so what chance have dogs got? About as good a chance as skanky's poor mutts in the House of Death :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Jeyda runs that Turkish clothing gaff that also uses skanky pwice as a moddle. Jeyda is always driviing that thing around, taking it home when it's rat-arsed again and most likely laundering money for it seeing as its supposed to be bankrupt - all those hideous trackies and stuff it wears are generally JYY London, Jeyda's company. JYY and the dodgy "management" generally go hand-in-hand for these Zlebs

BTW, how long has Lozza had dogs anyway? FFS she can't look after herself let alone Laorse so what chance have dogs got? About as good a chance as skanky's poor mutts in the House of Death :(
Oh I didn’t know this Jeyda was the same Jeyda that KP hangs out with! Lauren seems to have an obsession with using .. I mean being friends with the same people KP does!

Reactions: 15
She also like skanky's discarded blokes too :)

She's outta luck with Crawl Woods though as it looks like their monumental breakup was all a bleeping great lie enabling her to piss off abroad taking the children!

The only walking she’ll be doing is to the nearest Toby Carvery!
and that'll be From The Car!! :)

Oh I didn’t know this Jeyda was the same Jeyda that KP hangs out with! Lauren seems to have an obsession with using .. I mean being friends with the same people KP does!
There can only be ONE Jeyda running in their circles, plus Lozza is undoubtedly going to become one of her Moddles like skanky, Chloe Ferry et al.
Cue loads of foters of Lozza in badly fitting, cheap and nasty attire that'll be on Deeplop within days (like skanky does)

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know where this walk is taking place I would really like to cheer her on and perhaps take her a few nibbles and drinks along the way

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lozza's mate is bloody scary. She's dressed up like a Yeti. Still nothing on the walk.

318475260_706224421070623_2363942769965029975_n.jpg

The grand total raised.
Screenshot_20221208-155259~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

I don't think it's the same one Rita

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where this walk is taking place I would really like to cheer her on and perhaps take her a few nibbles and drinks along the way
Fill up a shopping trolly with sweetcorn and wheel it in front of her like a carrot and stick situation :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think so either. This one is one of the girls who works at platinum hair and beauty, where Loz had her hair steamed the other day.
Yes it's the girl at Platinum - Jeyda Cara Betca.

Courtesy of Vicky Gage! 👍

Screenshot_20221208-181932~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I still can’t get over her lack of guilt at poor Lorena’s passing. I’d forever feel guilty and always be asking myself, is it something I did wrong? She doesn’t seem to give a duck!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I still can’t get over her lack of guilt at poor Lorena’s passing. I’d forever feel guilty and always be asking myself, is it something I did wrong? She doesn’t seem to give a duck!
No, her behaviour still baffles me

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.