Lauren Goodger #80 Burnt yorkies, staged sex shop walkies. 1 gym session but still porkies 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A comfortable victory for @chichi100 to name thread #80 - well done you! Treat yourself to a hair steam and some Jolly Green Giant like our BYG - icon and role model.

Quick recap:
• Still selling tat in her jumble sale of doom - the tit is getting worse if that can be believed;
• Still hasn’t done the charity walk and people are starting to ask questions. Unsurprisingly she hasn’t reached the self-imposed £10k target. She’s still not over £700. As with every other venture, her laziness and lack of commitment shines through;
• Had more pap shots with stable mates of her new agency, begged more freebies, posted more undeclared ads, got more beauty treatments (surprising she has any hair left after colouring, steaming and clawing at it all the live long day);
• Still oscillating between ‘elfy eating and meals out with plenty of booze;
• Still dressing her child in ridiculous footwear, not giving her a bib for eating, and letting her eat all manner of food with her hands creating an unholy mess for the waiting staff to clear up afterwards;
🎺 🎶 Strike up the band and fire off the confetti 🎉 cannons: our Bewful Yun Gel, size 8, all nachural, insparachunal, business woman, model, style icon, TV superstar, BAFTA award winning celebrity, OF most requested sexy lady and muvva of the decade has reached her 1m followers mark on Instagram! This was of course only a matter of time when she was buying bots every Tuesday with the riveting content she produces.

What’s next for Big Loz? Hoping for a Christmas pap walk 🤞🏻- what would you like to see fellow Scrunchies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Not being funny that video where she’s caught herself in the mirror, she does look preggy with her sticky out belly button 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That belly button is like something from an alien film.
I'd name it and chat to it about the weather and the price of cheese.

(I know several will have similar so I'm not aiming to be cruel. But yes ,if it was mine I'd have to make a feature of it. It looks bizarre on Loz because of her lipo lard distribution. And because she's Loz)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not being funny that video where she’s caught herself in the mirror, she does look preggy with her sticky out belly button 🤔
that belly button of doom is the stuff of nightmares. Realistically she would only be a maximum of 3 months pregnant if she was and that’s with the assumption that she fell pregnant straight away again. She is not pregnant. Unless it’s with the ghost of Christmas pasts Jake.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
that belly button of doom is the stuff of nightmares. Realistically she would only be a maximum of 3 months pregnant if she was and that’s with the assumption that she fell pregnant straight away again. She is not pregnant. Unless it’s with the ghost of Christmas pasts Jake.
I read that as the ghost of Christmas pasta.

And thought it made perfect sense. It's Loz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Come on, own up. Who once said that if you blow through her belly button, her arse inflates? 😂

I still laugh about that from time to time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I read that as the ghost of Christmas pasta.

And thought it made perfect sense. It's Loz.
😂😂 My first big laugh of the day. Thank you.

Come on Loz, you need to up your game. No begged Christmas tree. No balloon walk for the 1mil bots, not even any fake messages to yourself from the weekend ‘jump on’.

I will be having a celebratory chicken Kiev with beans in a glass to celebrate my new VIP status. So insperashonal!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just seen she is on Jeydas story from yesterday. Waking behind her desperately clutching at her coat with that toe curling wink she does. The absolute state of it.
Jeyda is currently a cartoon of a Kardashian.
Loz is a -, well. A Loz.
What a pair of pillocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure this would have been mentioned many times but I just get Jessica Aleves (or whatever her name is) vibes from BYG

Reactions: 14
We totally agree LaOrse, your mother is embarrassing!! 😂

• Haha
Aww lasagnechipspeezgarlicbreadandanandosplatter is a little poppet but I feel so sorry for her with BYG as a Mother. BYG will either decide that she is not pretty enough as she gets older and will book her in for surgery as soon as she's able (probably to Turkey as their rules are somewhat more lax), or, BYG will decree that the little one is too pretty and neglect her as she will take attention away from her bewfel bafter award winning mummy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
A comfortable victory for @chichi100 to name thread #80 - well done you! Treat yourself to a hair steam and some Jolly Green Giant like our BYG - icon and role model.

Quick recap:
• Still selling tat in her jumble sale of doom - the tit is getting worse if that can be believed;
• Still hasn’t done the charity walk and people are starting to ask questions. Unsurprisingly she hasn’t reached the self-imposed £10k target. She’s still not over £700. As with every other venture, her laziness and lack of commitment shines through;
• Had more pap shots with stable mates of her new agency, begged more freebies, posted more undeclared ads, got more beauty treatments (surprising she has any hair left after colouring, steaming and clawing at it all the live long day);
• Still oscillating between ‘elfy eating and meals out with plenty of booze;
• Still dressing her child in ridiculous footwear, not giving her a bib for eating, and letting her eat all manner of food with her hands creating an unholy mess for the waiting staff to clear up afterwards;
🎺 🎶 Strike up the band and fire off the confetti 🎉 cannons: our Bewful Yun Gel, size 8, all nachural, insparachunal, business woman, model, style icon, TV superstar, BAFTA award winning celebrity, OF most requested sexy lady and muvva of the decade has reached her 1m followers mark on Instagram! This was of course only a matter of time when she was buying bots every Tuesday with the riveting content she produces.

What’s next for Big Loz? Hoping for a Christmas pap walk 🤞🏻- what would you like to see fellow Scrunchies?
Well done @chichi100 👏 I won’t lie I was a wee bit sad i didn’t win and shed a tear (kiddin) 🤭 I think this retirement thing is making me take the thread suggesting a bit too serious 🤪 Congratulations 🌽xx

• Haha
  • Heart

" Post break up glow " who the duck writes this tit 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes: ...... Dear press, can you now post her in the ` wild pics ` .... BIGGGGGG lozzzaaa has yet AGAIN ` miraculously ` lost 10stone, while posing with this skinny minnie ( who is this woman ... and why is the large one stalking her in parks, and Ann Summers shops?? ) ... come on odd bod, its getting boring now, we need to hear your side of the story, lozzzzasarious on her own, is just not cutting it .... together you were a great comedy act🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.