Lauren Goodger #80 Burnt yorkies, staged sex shop walkies. 1 gym session but still porkies 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

" Post break up glow " who the duck writes this tit 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes: ...... Dear press, can you now post her in the ` wild pics ` .... BIGGGGGG lozzzaaa has yet AGAIN ` miraculously ` lost 10stone, while posing with this skinny minnie ( who is this woman ... and why is the large one stalking her in parks, and Ann Summers shops?? )

"Having only just moved, Lauren has already begun renovations been to Dunelm to buy shiny chavvy tat (as they were out of "Love, Live Laugh" shite at B&Emzes) to for the property and is focusing her attention ignoring one-year-old Larose’s room."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think 'who is this fellow' has to be used more often, it's really amused me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

" Post break up glow " who the duck writes this tit 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes: ...... Dear press, can you now post her in the ` wild pics ` .... BIGGGGGG lozzzaaa has yet AGAIN ` miraculously ` lost 10stone, while posing with this skinny minnie ( who is this woman ... and why is the large one stalking her in parks, and Ann Summers shops?? ) ... come on odd bod, its getting boring now, we need to hear your side of the story, lozzzzasarious on her own, is just not cutting it .... together you were a great comedy act🤡
Always camera ready got me!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That picture she uploaded and covered of larose 😭 you can see the picture reflection in the table, breaks my heart, poor baby 💔

That picture she uploaded and covered of larose 😭 you can see the picture reflection in the table, breaks my heart, poor baby 💔
Edit Sorry Lorena, larose is on the phone shes holding

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Edit Sorry Lorena, larose is on the phone shes holding
Yeah I noticed that… we’ll see how this pap lights walk pans out (if at all)

Reactions: 4
The most overused photo of a baby ever.
And sadly not used with genuine emotion, but mostly for self publicity and financial gain.

Reactions: 27
Im sorry but I think showing her dead baby is just another one of her sick ways to get attention. What a pathetic witch….i would never ever share a picture of my dead son in his coffin it’s just not normal behaviour.
She is too self obsessed to grieve !!! I detest her even more if that’s actually possible because I can honestly say I dislike her with a passion.
She disgusts me to a whole new level 😡

And sadly not used with genuine emotion, but mostly for self publicity and financial gain.
She doesn’t know what grief is ….she’s too bloody busy filtering her fat face and selling her filthy pics on her OF . She is vile !

Why put an emoji over
baby lorenas picture only to leave the reflection visible 🤬
Because she is an attention seeking witch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The only time she ever acknowledges Lorena is when she’s ready to set-up some tasteless photo op to showcase her filtered mug.

Wheeling out the memory of that poor, deceased child for some ‘relevancy’ in the tabloids is her goal. She reminds me of how Paul Burrell was with Diana.

Reactions: 22
The only time she ever acknowledges Lorena is when she’s ready to set-up some tasteless photo op to showcase her filtered mug.

Wheeling out the memory of that poor, deceased child for some ‘relevancy’ in the tabloids is her goal. She reminds me of how Paul Burrell was with Diana.
You are spot on with the Paul Burrell reference

Reactions: 13
Todays the day Scrunchies for the pap with balloons Little Lights walk; what flammable polyester outfit will she choose for it or will it be a crop top and leggings to show off her belly button of doom washboard abs 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
1670485971840.png

Pahahahahaha!!! #bigfatloz #spaceraiderface #notatalltimedtocoincidewiththeunleashedtalentchristmasparty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It’s strange Unleashed Talent still has Lauren’s picture up on their Instagram. And now the picture has changed too.
Maybe he cant focus on her and no one has any work for her but will represent her if anyone ever messges about her 🤷‍♀️

The only walking she’ll be doing is to the nearest Toby Carvery!
Well it’s Friday tomorrow and she’s always caught at Toby’s on a Friday. She must have a Friday coupon special.

and then there’s the Sunday roast again too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.