Lauren Goodger #80 Burnt yorkies, staged sex shop walkies. 1 gym session but still porkies 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie Uniform November Tango
Cu Next Tuesday
C’ unt
Cnut 🤣🤣🤣
Chunt 😂😂

Time for another instalment of the BYG Awards 2022 and a cracking category awaits for Day 3.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

Today you are voting on The best photo of Big Loz ‘in the wild’ 🦍

View attachment 1847526

It started slowly but the candid shots took up momentum as she ventured out more towards the end of the year.

👍🏻 - Captured by a very own Scrunchie in March at a baby show thanks to @Lilacs adventures 🙏 here is SpongeBob SquareArse and Chunky Chaz getting ready for their red carpet moment. Both in matchy matchy knock off Balenciagas and BYG sporting one of her pleather jackets. Needless to say the photos she shared of the event looked rather different…
❤ - These photos were genuinely shocking when published in the Daily Mail in early July. BYG dressed as a giant smurf with her front-on-lost-direction nips clearly visible and sporting a stain on the leg, we’d not seen any candid shots towards the end of her pregnancy. It is actually unclear if she knew these were being taken (aka a set up shoot courtesy of Moleman and Backgrid) as there was no photo credit on the article*. A Tattler apparently bought this outfit in the Jumble Sale of Doom some months later - it arrived dirty and stained. Quelle surprise!
😂 - Her first night out without Baby Gel ever apparently and she was going to make the most of it. Heavily edited and filtered photos appeared on her stories of her getting ready for and then out at her friend’s tragic birthday party - another occasion she spent glued to her phone. Luckily one of her friends went rogue and captured her letting it all hang out (literally). Credit to @Userom for spotting this and sharing for posterity.
😮 - Another party look, this time a bright green jumpsuit and belt cutting off circulation for a child’s party. The looks she posted once again bore no resemblance to reality. We were treated to the Mascot company posted something more like it and then we hit the mother(wide)load with this beauty! Credit to @maggisojuicy for finding it for me 😘

* https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...er-seen-time-ex-Jake-McLeans-shock-death.html
I don’t understand why someone would buy that second hand blue tracksuit from her when you could have just gone to primark and saved money and it wouldn’t be stained with god knows what 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion:
Dirty bint is so skint she’s flashing
her gash for cash….. Lozza you have zero class

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has she shrunk herself?! What’s going on? She looks miniature compared to the wall/floor/skirting

bonus: the once worn ‚Balenziagas‘ (can’t be done for infringing on copyright laws when peddling fake goods, smart gel!)

View attachment 1846166
What's up with her arm? Is it broken?

Lots coming?? She says that everytime and the posts some old tit. What a complete fraud. Catfish fraud. I hope she gets papped in the wild soon.
View attachment 1846815

Look at what this guy said on one of “those” forums. So she’s selling videos of herself showing her tits (which she said she would never do) and also flashing her flaps. And then it looks like she scammed him and blocked him so he couldn’t even access it again. He complained to OF and they said content owner has a right to remove content once they receive payment.

View attachment 1846846
Pretty much serves the weirdo right ✅️ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Time for another instalment of the BYG Awards 2022 and a cracking category awaits for Day 3.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

Today you are voting on The best photo of Big Loz ‘in the wild’ 🦍

View attachment 1847526

It started slowly but the candid shots took up momentum as she ventured out more towards the end of the year.

👍🏻 - Captured by a very own Scrunchie in March at a baby show thanks to @Lilacs adventures 🙏 here is SpongeBob SquareArse and Chunky Chaz getting ready for their red carpet moment. Both in matchy matchy knock off Balenciagas and BYG sporting one of her pleather jackets. Needless to say the photos she shared of the event looked rather different…
❤ - These photos were genuinely shocking when published in the Daily Mail in early July. BYG dressed as a giant smurf with her front-on-lost-direction nips clearly visible and sporting a stain on the leg, we’d not seen any candid shots towards the end of her pregnancy. It is actually unclear if she knew these were being taken (aka a set up shoot courtesy of Moleman and Backgrid) as there was no photo credit on the article*. A Tattler apparently bought this outfit in the Jumble Sale of Doom some months later - it arrived dirty and stained. Quelle surprise!
😂 - Her first night out without Baby Gel ever apparently and she was going to make the most of it. Heavily edited and filtered photos appeared on her stories of her getting ready for and then out at her friend’s tragic birthday party - another occasion she spent glued to her phone. Luckily one of her friends went rogue and captured her letting it all hang out (literally). Credit to @Userom for spotting this and sharing for posterity.
😮 - Another party look, this time a bright green jumpsuit and belt cutting off circulation for a child’s party. The looks she posted once again bore no resemblance to reality. We were treated to the Mascot company posted something more like it and then we hit the mother(wide)load with this beauty! Credit to @maggisojuicy for finding it for me 😘

* https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...er-seen-time-ex-Jake-McLeans-shock-death.html
But dear Clicky how am I supposed to choose?! They're all equally as atrocious!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Length of feet same width as ankles? :unsure: 😄 well one foot, the one behind is twice the size. She's obsessed with having small feet.
if you just showed me that pic from the knee down, I’d guess it was a bloke. She has the most masculine, undainty legs and feet I’ve ever seen 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be desperate for cash! Pic that blurred it could be any z list celeb with cankles 🤣 and that bed looks about 12ft wide, so how old is that pic? She’s such a con artist!
It’s from her old flat. I think them pics were in DM. I’ll go have a look for them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.