Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Good morning Scrunchies, Happy New Year’s Eve to you all. It has been a tumultuous year for our BYG with plenty to fill the second annual BYG Awards 2022!

Over the next few days I will post a category for you to vote on and then when the categories run out I’ll count up the votes and announce the winners.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

Today’s category is 🥁

Most WTF Item from the Jumble Sale of Doom

DF7F0B00-B499-4000-B50B-19B8A1804DC3.jpeg

Nominations* are:

👍🏻 - The mirror that was never used;
❤ - The gifted hot tub that she used, didn’t clean, begged the company to come and clean for her (no evidence they did) and then tried to sell for more than market value;
😂 - Bargain of the century, a ripped umbrella for £175 located next to never-been-sat-on furniture;
😮 - The wall of microwaves used for heating up multiple tins of sweetcorn at once.

(*I couldn’t go through all the clothes to pick the 4 worst items, that is an impossible task!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Clickbait

VIP Member
Happy New Year Scrunchies! It’s Day 2 of the BYG Awards 2022 🥳 Hope there aren’t too many sore heads today.

To vote you simply click on the corresponding reaction emoji to that shown in the image depicting the nominated item/event.

Starting the year with a tricky category: BYG’s cringiest post/story of 2022

B853DD52-5C51-41CB-A54C-A0B37D0E0E87.jpeg

👍🏻 - Fresh from a trip undie shopping in Primark, our Big Gel uses hair elastics to get a skimpy thong to fit, then takes photos in the kitchen bent over the counter with Cocomelon on the TV in the background whilst a horrified Larose barricades herself behind a pile of toys. She helpfully time stamps the photo to show this is happening at 4:22pm, so great is her thirst to get her deformed arse out she can’t even wait for her poor daughter to go to bed.
❤ - On the evening of her ex boyfriend’s funeral she shares not one but two photo montages of them as a couple complete with wildly inappropriate music declaring her undying love for him, and completely rewriting their relationship history which was toxic and unhealthy.
😂 - BYG has a night off being muvva of the year to don a pair of cheap pleather shorts, a crop top modelling her look on Daffyd Thomas from Little Britain (making a change from Ting Tong) and spends the evening face fucking herself and gyrating in heavily filtered videos at a D-Block Europe gig with an audience largely 20 years her junior. She’s given access to a VIP box likely to keep the spectacle away from other paying guests. These posts seemed to go on for hours - trauma counselling and eye bleach were needed after Scrunchies witnessed it.
😮 - After parting ways with Moleman, BYG is taken under the wing of Kirsty AKA Krusty, Katie Price’s old agent (emphasis on the old) who organises a few pap shoots with her other sparking Z-list clientele including this one with Charlotte Kirk (who indeed) where they are pictured lingerie and sex toy shopping, keeping it classy and totally on brand for that much longed for mummy diaries show on ITVBe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Clickbait

VIP Member
Time for another instalment of the BYG Awards 2022 and a cracking category awaits for Day 3.

Today you are voting on The best photo of Big Loz ‘in the wild’ 🦍

C981A895-AADD-4DAA-8FD0-D5B70F75A2F3.jpeg

It started slowly but the candid shots took up momentum as she ventured out more towards the end of the year.

👍🏻 - Captured by a very own Scrunchie in March at a baby show thanks to @Lilacs adventures 🙏 here is SpongeBob SquareArse and Chunky Chaz getting ready for their red carpet moment. Both in matchy matchy knock off Balenciagas and BYG sporting one of her pleather jackets. Needless to say the photos she shared of the event looked rather different…
❤ - These photos were genuinely shocking when published in the Daily Mail in early July. BYG dressed as a giant smurf with her front-on-lost-direction nips clearly visible and sporting a stain on the leg, we’d not seen any candid shots towards the end of her pregnancy. It is actually unclear if she knew these were being taken (aka a set up shoot courtesy of Moleman and Backgrid) as there was no photo credit on the article*. A Tattler apparently bought this outfit in the Jumble Sale of Doom some months later - it arrived dirty and stained. Quelle surprise!
😂 - Her first night out without Baby Gel ever apparently and she was going to make the most of it. Heavily edited and filtered photos appeared on her stories of her getting ready for and then out at her friend’s tragic birthday party - another occasion she spent glued to her phone. Luckily one of her friends went rogue and captured her letting it all hang out (literally). Credit to @Userom for spotting this and sharing for posterity.
😮 - Another party look, this time a bright green jumpsuit and belt cutting off circulation for a child’s party. The looks she posted once again bore no resemblance to reality. We were treated to the Mascot company posted something more like it and then we hit the mother(wide)load with this beauty! Credit to @maggisojuicy for finding it for me 😘

* https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...er-seen-time-ex-Jake-McLeans-shock-death.html

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Stephen Bear..who's this cunt? 😶 x

Resizer_16707957855801.jpg

So that's who it is ...🧐😷....

Resizer_16707957127287.jpg

I'm not sharing my name with that bastard! 🤢😬😡🤬

FFS! I'm going to have a sulk.

Resizer_16707956775311.jpg

Oh well..got to change my name 🤔...

Resizer_16707956970185.jpg

Thats better .....😊..

Resizer_16707956896743.jpg

Back later Love Pom Bear. 😄🥰😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Her friend has a face that looks like you get when one side is a mirror image....the eyes are too far apart lol.x
I see if Loz can have the same treatment 😄

Resizer_16707971254451.jpg

Resizer_16707974006371.jpg

Loooooool I tried 😅 x

I'm going to Devon tomorrow and be back by the end of the week. I look forward to catching up when I'm back 😀 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

PoppysMumma

Three more children have died from strep a, so I seriously hope she's telling the truth.
My son had strep throat when he was 4, it caused post streptococcal nephritis which then caused kidney failure. I will never forget those weeks he was in hospital he was so poorly. He did get better but he was always a very sickly little boy. I lost him 10 years ago and it still breaks my heart . This is why I detest that stupid bitch as she doesn’t grieve for her wee girl. She’s such a horrible person I just don’t understand her.
Sorry I don’t mean to be depressing 💙

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks Pom you're brilliant xx you could sell these to us scrunchies x
You're welcome 🥰😀😊💖💕🤗😘 xx.
Thank you 😊❤ always happy to share for free 😀💖🤗🥰😘 xx.
Not on tomorrow night so will be back on Thursday night next so time for a few more Loz pics here in the meantime 😘 xx

Resizer_16402805808950.jpg

Resizer_16401154496391.jpg

Resizer_16384731518410.jpg

Resizer_16382733972480.jpg

Resizer_16406340411460.jpg

Resizer_16417502660490.jpg

Resizer_16414274875070.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s just OF peddling talk but Ch’Arg claims he has “no-one to do it for him” 🤢

Plus he’s considering B/G content so maybe it was him who Bear shagged 😂😂

24B6BD83-60A7-4933-9B74-EFAADF5532A5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Crowbag

VIP Member
Dear Dairy.

Day too of not feelin like a wellgell.
Betterer than yesterday, fink cos had few voddies and smol line after seein dr.
booked in for belly fat sucked out an nose job
Got antybyotix for herpes strep.

Laorse did toast wiv stew for brekfast for us, she my world my everyfing my gel.
I'll order curry when I get up cos we both growin gels.

Goin sofplay wiv my gel my everyfing laters today cos mumma gotta do everyfing, gotta keep babygelbubba happy. And gotta get dinner at sofplay. An have a climb wiv bum showin, see if any dads intrested in nakrul pertness.
Will get spag. Spaget. Pasta for bubbababygel cos she's tidy eater.
I'll lick her top cleen an the table, don't wanna waste pasta.

Busy day wiv insta, gels are worried bowt me bein not a wellgell . Am stron independent gel. Husband and wife to house an bubba laorse and ghosty jake.

Xx Loz xX
Baffa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51