Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
The boobs are literally stretching that top to pieces

His so gormless

In 3 months his gone from 8 - state
I think he's gormless full stop, even before he chunked out - he has horrible, soulesss eyes and his whole demeanor gives me the creeps, he's a proper creepy fuckboy! 😱 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hannah2291

I always try to see the nice side in everything and I really hope this is what she needs to give her life focus and direction. With or without Charles. Because now she’s going to have to think about and prioritise someone else 24/7 instead of herself. This could be a really good opportunity to have a reset- she can’t drink/smoke etc, can’t have Botox and fillers, can’t use sunbeds for the next 6 months. And certainly ditch the Only Fans. She could use this as an opportunity to reconnect with a softer, kinder and more feminine side to herself instead of constantly needing to look sexy.

She could now focus on her health, promote beauty, wellness, pregnancy and baby products. Of course get fit and lose weight after baby. Maybe get those huge boob implants downsized later down the line (nothing wrong with having a yummy mummy makeover). And then show her priority is really looking after herself properly and her baby. And if it works out with Charles, great but he’s also not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. She has what she needs from him now (sorry to be harsh about that but she really does not need him as a partner. Just hope he steps up as a father) I would have so much more respect for her and love her like her Towie days if this becomes her focus. Look at Sam Fairs and all the others who have become mums- they’re trendy, fashionable, keep fit and healthy (properly, not posing in the park), and soft and feminine and are also great mums. I hope Lauren follows the same way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

xyzcba

VIP Member
Delusional!
Sorry just catching up!
Did she actually just sit there putting herself in the same category as the Kardashian's; looking nothing like her pics saying "I'm still learning", "It's just enhancing", "I think I look more like my instagram than the press pics"
And then they show a heavily edited backgrid shot asking if it's edited & she says no that's a pap pic!

This woman is absolutely off her head, bare face lying when everyone can see she's sat there looking nothing like it!

As if she thinks she should be on the LW panel - she's a liar and lazy, literally nobody needs to hear her opinions on anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Got the test from a bargain shop. Did she have to add that? I love a bargain but wouldn't add that bit while announcing my pregnancy to anyone let alone the world !

He carried the test around in his bag. Can really picture him with a man purse too. I know , I know I sound bitchy but the whole interview is so embarrassing. No class at all.

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Essential work is really a photo shoot you moose! My dad and my sister are both key workers, my sister is recovering from covid. Their jobs are essential. Photoshoots are NOT essential. Stay at home you moose!

• Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Sorry just catching up!
Did she actually just sit there putting herself in the same category as the Kardashian's; looking nothing like her pics saying "I'm still learning", "It's just enhancing", "I think I look more like my instagram than the press pics"
And then they show a heavily edited backgrid shot asking if it's edited & she says no that's a pap pic!

This woman is absolutely off her head, bare face lying when everyone can see she's sat there looking nothing like it!

As if she thinks she should be on the LW panel - she's a liar and lazy, literally nobody needs to hear her opinions on anything.
Exactly! This is the sort of thing people need to watch when they start to feel sorry for her. Quickly you realise that she is a smug self involved idiot who thinks she's the shit. Also the referring to herself as a yanggg gerrrl. Your not a young girl Lauren your a woman.

Has anyone checked his eyelashes for hidden messages like Britney?
Do we start a Free Charlie movement ? :oops:

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Are we playing guess the name already? I think she'll surprise us with something tasteful like Liberty Bleu, which I think is actually very nice. My kids have very standard names so I like to live it up with zelebs. There will be a gender reveal of course, maybe on loose women but definitely covered by OK mag and a baby shower too. Mark and Michelle will be well jel!
I'm going for Chardonay Lambrini Sparklehorse for a girl & Marko Gucci Xylophone for a boy 😁

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
That's a big bump for 3 month.... 🤔

Then again, I suppose when you gain weight rapidly and eat like a pig, you will show quicker. Or will you? I dunno!

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out as I don't think all is as it seems....

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I answered on my phone when I was just waking up so I kept it short and sweet in my earlier comment. See, this really upsets me.

Babies don't ask to be born! They're not accessories, a way of making quick money (see, gossip magazine and tabloid newspaper deals) or a "juicy story to engage the public".

They are human beings who require a lot of nurturing, attention, love and they are exhausting to boot, especially in their early months.

I hope against hope this is the making of Lauren and she gets a massive reality check. But what an awful beginning for this poor little mite. Yes, she's the Queen Of Bad Decisions but this has pissed me off.

"Excited to share my story with the world", oh, give over.

• Heart

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Lauren clearly has Body Dismorphic Disorder. She's unrecognisable from what she looked like before. The surgery she has had ( including the procedures she denies having) are increasingly becoming grotesque. Lauren is not grotesque, what she's doing to herself is. I've felt for ages that there needs to be better regulation regarding so called cosmetic surgery. Anyone wanting anything beyond a single small procedure and those who have had multiple procedures needs a psychiatric evaluation. She's become a sort of fantasy persona and must spend hours becoming the Lauren in her photos. The real Lauren needs help and soon. She's ill and it's not her fault. She needs a good friend or family to support her 100% and get the help she needs to break this self destructive cycle.

I'm not being self righteous here. I've laughed at her too. But she's getting worse and it just doesn't seem so funny now.

I don't think she's ill, I really don't, I think she's just a vapid, thick mess who creates her own reality in her head because it makes her feel better.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
its curried goat, rice and peas, Mac and cheese and coleslaw and I actually think everyone referring to it as roadkill is really ignorant. Just because it’s not normal in your culture doesn’t mean you can call it roadkill 😅 not you OP but everyone else who’s saying roadkill.

Or vomit or whatever else you’re calling it. Slag lauren off without disrespecting an entire culture wtf 😂
I do apologise but in my culture curried goat does not go with Mac & cheese. By saying something looks disgusting, is not disrespecting anybody's culture at all. To find something appetizing, it needs to appeal to the eyes first surely? Unless I watch too much Gordon Ramsey & MasterChef of course 👍

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
The photoshopping in these photos is so bad! On the first one, they’ve moved the costume in but not the bum/hips so they don’t line up!!
The second one shows bad Facetune as you can see where they’ve just blobbed at the whites of her eyes with a paint tool to brighten them. It’s dreadful.
Plus she’s pixelated like a sim. I think someone should make a thread about bad influencer photoshop on here that we can all add to as it pisses me off that impressionable people think these cretins actually look like the computer generated images they post.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow