Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannah2291

Have you seen the contrast today with Mark Wright in the news talking about Covid, saying how badly it’s affected his family and asking people to follow the rules? Bet she’s fuming he’s coming off well and she’s made herself look an idiot. I don’t think she really cares about Covid or not, just cares about whether people love her or not.

Reactions: 23

Blowup80

VIP Member
So let's re-cap. She eats 2 pies and roadkill vomit in one day. Then photoshops a waist trainer on to an already edited picture? Then lies in bed all day replying to people in some language that isn't even fucking English, can't dunk a Bourbon correctly and is a stupid hint who thinks everyone is as stupid as her.

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
There's the old saying, you eat with your eyes first - as much as you do with the stomach. I don't see anything wrong with not finding food physically/aesthetically appealing - it's a bit of a leap to say it's disrespecting an entire culture and then also using the R word.

As a Glaswegian I usually get the Irn Bru and deep fried Mars Bars comments - but that's different - people know what they look like, and the trope is similarly annoying and condescending but I can live with it (I don't indulge in either - not that anyone asked).

I believe people posting about her recent fast food freebie had no idea what sort of food she had taken a photo of.

• Heart

Glortard

VIP Member
Instagram found that the arse jiggle doesn’t fit with ‘sexual activity’ as a complaint. How on earth is that NOT sexual activity.
In scientific tests 97% of men where unable to get an erection after watching it thus it is not deemed a sexual activity

• Haha
Reactions: 22

WordSalad

VIP Member
She is in for a SHOCK 😂 In no way at all does she realise fully just how all consuming having a baby is. She is so not ready. Also she is going to be huge. You really aren't meant to eat for two 😂 if anyone was gonna take full advantage of being pregnant as an excuse to gorge it'd be big lozza 😂 😂
I hope she won't be like she was with the puppies. Lounging on the sofa occasionally saying 'good gel/boy when they clearly wanted attention, fobbing them off with someone else whenever she could, letting them poo all over the flat. She appears to have no support network so goodness knows how she'll cope. Chas will be long gone.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She must have been absolutely plastered when she posted that clip very early this morning. She just looks ridiculous. She must have been totally steaming when she did it. Its like that drunk lassie on the dancefloor at 2am thinking she's Beyoncé but actually just looks a complete tit

• Haha

Pot2PeeIn

Why are “men” carrying wash bags? Out to dinner, down the road, what’s in them fgs? I blame arg for this. It’s so off putting. Thank god I’ve not seen an actual good looking bloke carry one

• Haha

Debsy37

VIP Member
If this stupid woman profits from her idiotic comments by having a magazine spread I will be fucking livid!!! She should donate some of that payment to some hospitals who are going under with the strain of this pandemic. Lauren you idiot! If you are reading here you are a pathetic very stupid woman who needs some education. You are not a “yun gell”. You are a grown woman. Your management has to reign you in. I am disgusted in you as most of the nation is !

• Heart
  • Angry

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Christ on a bike. Poor wee baby with those 2 idiots as parents

I suppose the upside is she can't mutilate her face any further for a few months.
It's like Charlotte Dawson #2.... both screwed up, fame-hungry tramps with no clue on how to adult, let alone raise another human! 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Deep in thoughts? Snacking on a bowl of healthy edamame? Things Lauren hasn't done once in her life, couldn't they have chosen a more realistic setting for the photo?

Oh, and btw: I'm fluent in Japanese, the writing behind her reads "Sold here: Green Giant Sweetcorn - with a side of mash, chips, Yorkshire Pudding and every other dish known to the English, with a garnish of peppercorns to blow your arse out" hashtag #differentvibes

View attachment 388768

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Are we playing guess the name already? I think she'll surprise us with something tasteful like Liberty Bleu, which I think is actually very nice. My kids have very standard names so I like to live it up with zelebs. There will be a gender reveal of course, maybe on loose women but definitely covered by OK mag and a baby shower too. Mark and Michelle will be well jel!
tasteful.... like Liberty Blue.....

Attachments

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
She's posted a video of her clean car that someone cleaned for free. I'm worried lads, a clean car is usually followed by an array of videos pouting into the camera. Maybe coronagate actually did give her the fear HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I’m sorry , what kind of English is that?
“when get in your car” and “it’s makes you”

Jesus wept people

She is actually the thickest twat ever put on this earth 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Sazbee

VIP Member
That’s got to be a fake bump in that photo shoot! Well she definitely can’t claim that her recent pictures aren’t heavily edited now with her very flat stomach. Idiot.

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Had to laugh; those of you on the KP thread know of her idiotic twonk make up artist Fern who’s in Barbados 😡 at the min. Well she was only putting sweetcorn out for the birds on her balcony 😂 Had to laugh as I thought of our Big Loz 😂

• Haha