Lauren Goodger #77 Microwave seller, split with her fella, size 8 forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. I caved and used my partners IG as i felt I was missing out on some bonfire delights.

BOY was I correct!

Why is talking about her child and festive plans making her so hot under the collar?! šŸ¤¢
Quality gibberish šŸ¤£ Hope .5 is local and vocal. No one else would dabble there, less the Ghost. Car crash and dash.

Sorry but her face breaks my heart so looks sad all the bleeping time. It's not sass although we'd all love it to be she looks bleeping miserable day in day out šŸ˜¢
The look that says ā€œduck me, who are these peopleā€?
I suggest re naming and adoption. Rose West are you available?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Can I just say you're absolutely a bleep Lauren
She has neither the depth nor the warmth to be a bleep.

(line stolen from a tory discussion šŸ˜)

Lauren Goodger thread suggestion #78

Credited to @Lovethewayyoulie

Lionel Blair's been on the phone,
he wants his shoes back, Laureen moans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Quality gibberish šŸ¤£ Hope .5 is local and vocal. No one else would dabble there, less the Ghost. Car crash and dash.

Aye for big fat loz

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.