Lauren Goodger #77 Microwave seller, split with her fella, size 8 forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks to @JakeM for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

As you were Scrunchies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the new thread! Hope no one minds me reposting the pic, just thought it's too much of a pearl to let it get lost in previous thread. Sums this catfish up perfectly 😘

vlcsnap-2022-10-28-14h59m58s371.png
vlcsnap-2022-10-28-15h59m49s301.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Most excellent choice of title 😂 @JakeM
Thank you for the new thread @geordiegirl

I can’t get over her Jake story. She is off the batshittery scale! Too childish to know she’s wearing rose tinted glasses looking back at the past due to the circumstances. And implying what they were like in the sack together with the devil emoji…wtf 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just thinking out loud- I wonder if her & the mate are viewing somewhere under the pretence of it being her new place but really she’s going to be living in the agent’s box room hence attempting to offload all the crud of the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who does she think she is. She really is delusional. Thinks she is this massive sex symbol. Genuinely can't believe how much she loves herself, she is absolutely rotten. Can't get a new man as Kirk seen what a catfish she was so she is now banging on about a bleeping dead man. Does she think this will make ,5 jealous or something. She is a bleeping weirdo . Probably planning on digging her ex up and taking him out for Halloween

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you to everyone who voted ❤

Recap -
• Selling old tat, including 7 microwaves and an 'unused' mirror
• put up another post about her ex (Jake) who recently passed away
• Lauren’s ex friend (Elvis lookalike Jacqueline) is in a relationship with Charles
• Charles' ex girlfriend (Amy) posted a vile message sent by Jacqueline
• We we’re treated to more heavily photoshopped photos over the past week
• YouTube career is still on hold
• She bewful ball

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I have too much time on my hands today but bend me over backwards and slap me with a Woman's Weekly, is it coincidence that the rental prop I put up on the last thread that I thought was the one she's moving into has the same decor as the post she put up and has now deleted ???

2 bedroom apartment for rent in Manor Hall, Chigwell, IG7 (rightmove.co.uk)

View attachment 1685167
View attachment 1685163
View attachment 1685165
Yeo and why would you get rid of sofas beds etc if you were moving to a new place unless it’s furnished?

Reactions: 19
Yeo and why would you get rid of sofas beds etc if you were moving to a new place unless it’s furnished?
Again just thinking out loud - I wonder if it’s a crafty / underhand plan of hers to move in and then say oh I got rid of the beds, sofas etc as I needed a fresh start and then commence the begging for all new stuff 🤨

Reactions: 23
Imagine how many homes that kid will know over the course of her childhood. 😔 With all the opportunities that lump has had in life, you'd think she'd have bought her own place, instead of shoving her cash down her fat neck.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How can she afford £500 a week rent? Add council tax, bills etc plus food, you’d need at least £5 grand a month income, minimum!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.