Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion-

Lauren Goodger#78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers.

(Hope it's not too creepy ๐Ÿ‘ป)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hello from Pom ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thanks for the lovely messages after my fall, that means a lot thank you ๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16669743804351.jpg

Got doctors Tuesday next week, can't get an earlier appointment.
I'm a bit better, elbow is the worst as it's very sore and can't put pressure on it without it been painful...has a massive red, yellow and black bruise. My back isn't bruised but is sore when I lie on it or sit against something, like a bad sunburn feeling.
Back was scratched more then bruised.
Still got a few more smaller bruises and bumps, so still quite bad but well enough I think to start catching up from the last thread and making Pom pics again.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Well done @JakeM on title and also good to see my friend @Facehugger on here too ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ I be popping on the Krustie thread at around 2am to catch up on there but will try and get ahead here first Love Pom โค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘ฝ xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
So her friend Chloe Henny has just uploaded photos from her sons first birthday party, where Lozza was wearing the vile green jumpsuit with the belt so tight I am surprised she can breath, here is a photo of everyone there. First photo is the photo Lauren posted (not edited at all!) And the second is what she actually looks like. She is gigantic!
Screenshot_20221030-190655_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221030-190533_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom, If you had an arse like a shelf you might have bounced, i'm glad you're okay, be careful ๐Ÿ˜˜
Loooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคญ Thank you Love Pom ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Congrats to my BYS on the winning title โค๐Ÿ˜˜ thanks for the new thread too. Lovely to see our Bewful little @Pom Bear back too, I hope you've been taking it easy. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ•๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜

This face says it all.........'Ewwww NASTY!' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ out of all the pics this has tickled me the most ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 1685576

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
Resting more today and back is showing more of a bruise since but I'm feeling a bit better. Love Pom xx๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Wonder if anyone has emptied the bucket of fag ends?

Feel better soon Pom! โคXx
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx Love from Pom โค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Well ainโ€™t this a beaut. Surely one of you Scrunchies needs this in their wardrobe
Hellsbells ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ฌ...x

Resizer_16670723689313.jpg

Is it safe to come out again? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฌ x

Resizer_16670723603261.jpg

Loooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Ohhhh was hoping your next update you said feel much better. Hopefully not to much more pain
Getting there slowly, might take just under another week to be pain free, getting a bit better each day Love Pom โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•โคโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. That last one!!!!!! I am deceased ๐Ÿชฆ
Loooooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I was looking for a truck with Wide Load on but then saw this and added Loz to it instead..makes a great advert ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„ x

Resizer_16670734255271.jpg

Back later ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #78

Lozza's back in Chigwell, everyone's in fright. Restraining Orders have been made by Murat & Mark Wright!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Clickbait

VIP Member
#Thread Suggestion
Lauren Goodger #78

She loves herself, baby gel and a Sunday roast;
Moved back to Chigwell to canoodle with a ghost ๐Ÿ‘ป

Oh to have PaulCare and Footsie70 fighting your corner - living the dream
Donโ€™t forget the glamour of โ€˜Colonicbyellieโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
My God she sure knows how to engage her audience with scintillating posts!

Solid what? It doesn't bear thinking about does it?
Well it won't be a solid shit, what with all the crap she eats ....

So, oddbod got nicked again...
Here's my personal view.
They went to the hospital to find out about how the babby died. She's dolled up to the eyeballs. The hospital tell fatso if she hadn't been so fucking lazy and stupid, and got herself to the maternity unit instead of waiting for 3 FUCKING DAYS, they may have been in a position to have done something. She's sitting there, simpering, eye fluttering and flicking her hair, like nothing happened and oddball went ballistic, a few home truths came out, lozza didn't like it, and the staff called the old Bill as they wanted no part of a domestic.....
This is my own personal opinion....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58