Lauren Goodger #77 Microwave seller, split with her fella, size 8 forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lil la`IdontgiveaFUCKIwantmywarmbed .... is not impressed one iota, with the poxy fireworks 🎆 this child honestly, doesnt give a single tit ... every time we see her, her little face is saying ` WTF ` 🤷‍♀️
Take her home and put her to bed you moron. You sed she woz poorly, looks like she still is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey all, took a break from commenting but have been here the whole time enjoying all the comments. Just when you think the last post can’t possibly be topped, along comes another absolute sizzler to knock it out of the ball park (there has to be a thread title with poultrygeist in it!)

Wanted to add: I am making my way through TOWIE atm (long night shifts so I get up at 12pm and stick something easy on to wake up to… perhaps make my ears bleed to) and I watched an episode yesterday from 2012. In this episode Lozza admits to calling an ambulance for a ‘panic attack’ after a night out.

I know she did similar about two years ago, but thanks to this TOWIE ep, it’s clear to see she’s a bit of a repeat offender in that respect.

Anyway, thanks to those who post photos/videos of the flump, as a member of the blocked brigade (aka: those who speak truth to power) it’s greatly appreciated. I know I could make another account but she’s really not worth the effort, nor do I want to up her engagement in ANY way.

I’m late for Halloween, but just wanted to add Morticia Goodger and Lurch in happier times.

PS: I wonder… as it’s Bonfire night tomorrow, will Cha.5 offer the option of a firework up his arse as he spins his (Catherine) wheel of misfortune?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Repeat offender for calling an ambulance for a panic attack come down high. duck that pisses me off

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
OMG! Is that LaHelterSkelter going down that steep slide? Hold onto your headband LaOrse!!! 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
LaFuckMyLife’s face in the firework videos 😂😂😂 she’s an absolute gem honestly, she doesn’t give a single duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
LaFuckMyLife’s face in the firework videos 😂😂😂 she’s an absolute gem honestly, she doesn’t give a single duck.
I love Larose. She's so nonchalant about everything. I'm aware I spend time slating BYG and that's maybe not cool in the grand scheme of things but it has brought me to be a massive Larose fan.

I treasure all her 'duck right off' faces that she gives big Lozzer's doofus ramblings ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I love Larose. She's so nonchalant about everything. I'm aware I spend time slating BYG and that's maybe not cool in the grand scheme of things but it has brought me to be a massive Larose fan.

I treasure all her 'duck right off' faces that she gives big Lozzer's doofus ramblings ❤
honestly, I really hope Larose just shits all over BYGs dreams for her 😂 she’s a gorgeous little girl and I really hope she just continues living in her own little happy world

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It will be hilarious if laboredofitall ends up being an academic with no interest in fashion or generally being a bewful yung gal. I hope she makes an awesome life away from her mother selling every last item to pay for her haunted house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
honestly, I really hope Larose just shits all over BYGs dreams for her 😂 she’s a gorgeous little girl and I really hope she just continues living in her own little happy world
She's fabulous isn't she? That thousand yard stare... Larose is a badass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Somebody please translate this waffle!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Somebody please translate this waffle!
View attachment 1705186
She just blubbers on and on talking a load of illiterate tit ... her ramblings make no sense ... Its obvious she has read all the comments here, its bothered her ... and is covering why her sweet child dosent give a ` la`duck! `....... Goooooo lil la`orse, most of us here are rooting for you to grow up, and succeed in life ... just because both parents are thick embarrassing TWATS, dosent mean you cant👌 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The look Lafuckoff gives her mum!😂😂View attachment 1705214
She looks absolutely adorable here, but WHY THE duck has selfish big Loz taken her out in the freezing cold when she’s just getting over tonsillitis? Selfish fat prick.

Also, what 1 year old enjoys loud fireworks and the freezing cold? My oldest is 3 and he couldn’t give two shits so I don’t even bother

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.