Lauren Goodger #77 Microwave seller, split with her fella, size 8 forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone hazard a guess to why we’ve not heard or seen anything from Laureen? Can’t wait (in advance) for the replies as to why we’ve not seen her since last night, and what she could possibly be up to 🤣🤣🤣
Well it’s Friday innit, she finds a Toby Carvery and eats them out of business.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You PAY people?!
Have you learned nothing from lozza??
I know Crowy, I should have just tagged them on insta, filled them full of chicken and sweetcorn and crouched round them, hiking my granny pants up round my clam, but y'know, I actually respect them.

I'm actually also a bit scared of them. They are from Albania and they are lovely but also quite moody. They have big BYG style eyebrows and they tut and grunt a lot. When they actually smile at me, it's like the sun coming out from behind a dark cloud. I don't speak Albanian so hot coffee, chocolate biscuits, hot lunches, positive hand gestures and money do all my talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know Crowy, I should have just tagged them on insta, filled them full of chicken and sweetcorn and crouched round them, hiking my granny pants up round my clam, but y'know, I actually respect them.

I'm actually also a bit scared of them. They are from Albania and they are lovely but also quite moody. They have big BYG style eyebrows and they tut and grunt a lot. When they actually smile at me, it's like the sun coming out from behind a dark cloud. I don't speak Albanian so hot coffee, chocolate biscuits, hot lunches, positive hand gestures and money do all my talking.
Best of luck to you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Haha I had a similar crew do my bathroom. At the end one of them asked if there was anything else he could do for me. It took me till next day to realise what he was actually ‘offering’ 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Best of luck to you 😂
They are great builders honestly, it's not the first time I've had builders that I don't share a language with. It always works out as long as you pay them, feed them and do positive hand gestures. I'm actually a language teacher so I spend my life trying to create understanding. This is just another chapter in living abroad trying to survive lol.

Sorry I went off topic!

Haha I had a similar crew do my bathroom. At the end one of them asked if there was anything else he could do for me. It took me till next day to realise what he was actually ‘offering’ 🥺
He's looking to diversify his business! Fantastic!

(Yuck!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Im getting BIGGGG lozzzaa vibes with this story :unsure: .... does she have a secret twin, we know nothing about, or is this the ` real ` her :eek:
( BIGGGGG lozzz also goes silent for a few days, when some big story/exclusive:rolleyes: ` in her head ` is ready to break 🤷‍♀️ )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to pretend she has a new man, pathetic ... bet she has a female flatmate ...
OMG that's it! She's gonna be bi now. She's not sharing with that Megan Bart Simpson chick is she? Both desperate for attention.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Giving a chocolate finger head ,just to impress the ex that's dead ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They are great builders honestly, it's not the first time I've had builders that I don't share a language with. It always works out as long as you pay them, feed them and do positive hand gestures. I'm actually a language teacher so I spend my life trying to create understanding. This is just another chapter in living abroad trying to survive lol.

Sorry I went off topic!

He's looking to diversify his business! Fantastic!

(Yuck!)
Great news scrunchies! I just had a call from my Russian friend who recommended the Albanians to me. They were chatting with the chief builder and apparently, we are nice, good-hearted people! They enjoy our jobsite! All those schnitzels did not go unnoticed! I think I'm going to sleep well tonight.

Sorry guys. Back to Loz.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Possibly works as a title suggestion as:

Lionel Blair's been on the phone,
He wants his shoes back, laureen moans.

Just a suggestion, for @Lovethewayyoulie. Hope I'm not being too presumptuous.
I'm trying to say, it's not a thread suggestion from me, but a suggestion for lovelie to use, to submit as a thread title.
Hope that's clear!
It's a brilliant line as it is too. 👍🏻
Go ahead 😘 🤣👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Poor LaNotImpressed looks like she couldn't give a tit about the fireworks!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Sorry for being a nuisance but does anyone know where the post is about Charlie and his mum ranting? And also his new girlfriend sending messages to Amy?? I've read through and must have missed them and I'm so nosey so really want to see what was said 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.